[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I have to visit you/reunite with you. I have two parts to my wincon. The town wincon plus I have to visit you at least once during the game. If I don't visit you and town wins, I don't. So your chest preventing me would be broken imo
Okay... That's weird af. You shouldn't still be in the game then...
@Charlie @The Orca @T-Pein™ @Ratchet

yes, it's unvote

how is that important?
Because now I can fully see this.

Day One
T-Pein(10): Ekkologix, Polar Bear, Seatonnes, Fujishiro, Gadonkadonk, Kiku, Mr Reloaded, Color of Clowns, Bepo D Bear, HWHNE
Luka(4): Charlie, Naomi, Red Night, The Orca,
Naomi(2): Indigo, T-Pein,
Sanji(1): Luka

Not voting: Lord Melkor, Yoho, Sanji/Ratchet, Infitima, Michelle, Random Asshole

====

DAY TWO

Jesse Pinkman (10): The Orca, T-Pein, Naomi, Mr Reloaded, Charlie, Polar Bear, Michelle, Red Night, CoC, Bepo D. Bear
Lord Melkor (6): HWHNE, Yoho, Ekkologix, Gadonkadonk, Seatonnes, BoaHancocksHusband,
Yoho (1): Luka
Sanji (1): Infitima
Ekkologix (1): Lord Melkor

Not Voting: Sanji, Random Asshole, Jesse Pinkman

The Orca, T-Pein, Mr Reloaded, Charlie, Michelle, Red Night, CoC, Bepo D Bear = We can not lim these people today. It's possible all maf bussed though so jsut be aware of that possibility.

Seatonnes = likely scum
Luka/Infitima/Lord Melkor = potential scum.

Sanji, RA = potential scum

===

DAY THREE

BHH (12): Charlie, Red Night, The Orca, Yoho, Mr Reloaded, CoC, Random Asshole, HWHNE, T-Pein, Infitima, Gadon, Michelle
Michelle (3): Bepo B Bear, Seatonnes, Luka
Luka (2): Lord Melkor, BHH

Not Voting: Sanji

====

Given that Michelle and Coc were on mafia twice makes me think they're both town for sure.

[Town]
Michelle
CoC

Given that these people were off mafia wagons twice, I find them scummy

Seatonnes = 100% mafia
Luka/Sanji/Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor I find the least scummy of the three, as I felt his movement off BHH yesterday wasn't a scum movement. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

MAFIA TEAM = Seatonnes Luka Sanji Lord Melkor

Yoho is also possibly mafia, dont think so though. I'll see how Yoho moves here.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Because now I can fully see this.

Day One
T-Pein(10): Ekkologix, Polar Bear, Seatonnes, Fujishiro, Gadonkadonk, Kiku, Mr Reloaded, Color of Clowns, Bepo D Bear, HWHNE
Luka(4): Charlie, Naomi, Red Night, The Orca,
Naomi(2): Indigo, T-Pein,
Sanji(1): Luka

Not voting: Lord Melkor, Yoho, Sanji/Ratchet, Infitima, Michelle, Random Asshole

====

DAY TWO

Jesse Pinkman (10): The Orca, T-Pein, Naomi, Mr Reloaded, Charlie, Polar Bear, Michelle, Red Night, CoC, Bepo D. Bear
Lord Melkor (6): HWHNE, Yoho, Ekkologix, Gadonkadonk, Seatonnes, BoaHancocksHusband,
Yoho (1): Luka
Sanji (1): Infitima
Ekkologix (1): Lord Melkor

Not Voting: Sanji, Random Asshole, Jesse Pinkman

The Orca, T-Pein, Mr Reloaded, Charlie, Michelle, Red Night, CoC, Bepo D Bear = We can not lim these people today. It's possible all maf bussed though so jsut be aware of that possibility.

Seatonnes = likely scum
Luka/Infitima/Lord Melkor = potential scum.

Sanji, RA = potential scum

===

DAY THREE

BHH (12): Charlie, Red Night, The Orca, Yoho, Mr Reloaded, CoC, Random Asshole, HWHNE, T-Pein, Infitima, Gadon, Michelle
Michelle (3): Bepo B Bear, Seatonnes, Luka
Luka (2): Lord Melkor, BHH

Not Voting: Sanji

====

Given that Michelle and Coc were on mafia twice makes me think they're both town for sure.

[Town]
Michelle
CoC

Given that these people were off mafia wagons twice, I find them scummy

Seatonnes = 100% mafia
Luka/Sanji/Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor I find the least scummy of the three, as I felt his movement off BHH yesterday wasn't a scum movement. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

MAFIA TEAM = Seatonnes Luka Sanji Lord Melkor

Yoho is also possibly mafia, dont think so though. I'll see how Yoho moves here.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
yoho admitted he was anti town, you are smoking crack rn

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm also not mafia and I'm not in any chat that would tell me who is
@Seatonnes but you already know that don't you, because you're the true mafia

👏👏👏 I applaud the performance melkor puts the spot light on me and you and @Mr. Reloaded pushes the narrative so I get lynched and mafia get off Scott free this round

It's almost the perfect plan

So you guys are saying I did all that fucking work for nothing?

Well vigilante or whoever has kill power, you may think I'm a dumb ass, and I am. but I actually did my homework and that VCA is correct. Seatonnes can be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.