[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Other than me who else is on the chopping block to be killed

I am so sick of being insulted by some of you stupid weebs.

Im better at mafia than you all, im more attractive than you all (most likely), im taller than you all (most likely). Even at Japanese stuff, I know more than everyone here combined probably.

Give ME my respect. I have a big ego and mental illness, but im still the best/one of a kind

Im better at mafia than you all, im more attractive than you all (most likely), im taller than you all (most likely). Even at Japanese stuff, I know more than everyone here combined probably.

Give ME my respect. I have a big ego and mental illness, but im still the best/one of a kind
You're the most humble person on this forum too

@Michelle

Yoho thing.

Yoho said earlier his only ability was that he's tree stump once he dies. Then he's been shown visiting Melkor. Then he couldn't really explain it and eventually claimed Ritchie, indie who hunts rare animals (all are town tbh). Thing is, Ritchie in OP is member of the same group as Buggy and Kabaji (flipped mafia members) and we already have Ekko and Red Night indies.

I mean, who knows but imo it's just mafia who burned their fake claim which was tree stump and simply claimed own flavour saying they're indie. But who knows. But like, it's not town for sure.
Got it! Thanks Charlie!

Vote lynch Yoko
Yoho - Lion Ritchie
Lord Melkor - ChouChou, self watcher
Mr. Reloaded - Helmeppo, gifting "stuff"
Red Night - giant pink bird, indie, bread stealer
Ratchet - Sanji, doctor
T-Pein™ - Genzo, duelist
Infitima - duck Podole, vanilla chimera
Michelle - nothing
Luka - nothing
Bepo D. Bear - Coby, vanilla
The Orca - nothing
Random Asshole - nothing
HeWhoHasNoEqual - no flavour, vanilla
Seatonnes - Boodle, town caller (?)
Charlie - Zeff, the Baker

Idk if i missed something

Also we have innocent result on Orca and Bepo
I claimed animal and the name (Kirinkodanuki) plus additional wincon to find Gaimon and an action and a slice of bread
Alive Players (15)
1) @Yoho
3) @Lord Melkor
4) @Mr. Reloaded
6) @Red Night
11) @Infitima
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
18) @Random Asshole
20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
24) @Charlie

Copy and paste this.

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein

Ratchet kun is scum and fumbled his claim
I see in Charlie's post he claimed doctor, what means he fumbled the claim?

Who dared to insult you?
Also don't be upset, it's just a game :)

see in Charlie's post he claimed doctor, what means he fumbled the claim
I mean, it's that weird thing. His flavour is Sanji and from how i understand opening post, game's flavour is regular people of East Blue dealing with pirates to impress Strawhats (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji) and join their crew. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp are basically confirmed to not be in the game. Like, crewmember trying to join the crew he's already part of.

Aaaand my role is basically Sanji's father and it has no mention of Sanji whatsoever.

Doctor claim alone isn't bad. It's everything around it.

I claimed animal and the name (Kirinkodanuki) plus additional wincon to find Gaimon and an action and a slice of bread
Is there anything other than looking for Gaimon in your role? Like, extra effect or separator ability.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, it's that weird thing. His flavour is Sanji and from how i understand opening post, game's flavour is regular people of East Blue dealing with pirates to impress Strawhats (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji) and join their crew. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp are basically confirmed to not be in the game. Like, crewmember trying to join the crew he's already part of.

Aaaand my role is basically Sanji's father and it has no mention of Sanji whatsoever.
So when I flip and you see I am exactly what I said I was, what's going to be your response Charlie? Will *that* be the point where you stop trying to solve through this? Not a fan of how you've handled this at all to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.