[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not too much. Just weakens "you think there's no doctor in game with 24 players" argument.
Not a good answer - you're clearly loading your question with the implication that you think it's too many. So, for the sake of the rest of us, please lay out your considerations in regards to game design - why is 2 protective roles less plausible than not? This should be good.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
My main concern here is Sanji seemingly being the only Strawhat in the game and the whole "gaining Luffy's favor to join his crew" which makes zero sense given Sanji is already apart of the crew. It feels like a terribad fake flip.

Maybe this actually is the hosts way of punishing solving by flavor tbh :emohiyo:

Not a good answer - you're clearly loading your question with the implication that you think it's too many. So, for the sake of the rest of us, please lay out your considerations in regards to game design - why is 2 protective roles less plausible than not? This should be good.
Nah i'm done talking to you.

I'll talk with you once you change your attitude.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
My main concern here is Sanji seemingly being the only Strawhat in the game and the whole "gaining Luffy's favor to join his crew" which makes zero sense given Sanji is already apart of the crew. It feels like a terribad fake flip.

Maybe this actually is the hosts way of punishing solving by flavor tbh :emohiyo:
🤔🤔🤔 maybe

But like, is looking for Gaimon all you have? Gad for example was chimera too but he was also roleblocker. Is that what you've used on Ekko N1?
Yes, I think I wanted to avoid to claim it directly but that's what I implied
Your post to him where you asked him who insulted him, very unlikely you choose to engage with a scum mate like that.
I am town and I think he ca be town.
TAC messing with the forums code again :milaugh:
And I thought I made a mistake -.-
vote lynch luka
vote luka to lose duel
vote kill luka
vote vig luka
Do you want to save Yoko?

DAY FOUR START POST #2

It is unlikely you all realized just how bloody and brutal this "interview process" was going to be, especially considering the fact that this is all being done as a preparation to invade Arlong Park and take on the Fishmen. As you scour the deck and do a rollcall you realize that another person is missing until someone finally finds a body shoved into a food locker with a knife plunged directly through their heart and you all come to conclusion that @Gadonkadonk has fallen.

You are Lionbuta [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

Captain Luffy grabs a speakerphone and calls out from the shore. "Impress me with your pirate spirit! Show me your fight! Show me your love! And it looks like pig is on the menu tonight!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 18 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 35 hours. (reduced by one hour to guarantee I can post end of day)

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 6 Dec 2023 01:40 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

- Dusk will start as soon as the countdown run down, as I will be asleep but will post the Day End Post when I wake up.
Why on earth is Eod in night time?

And I town read T-Pein 2 so I don't want feel good yeeting him either....
How many times Ratchet escaped lynch by making people doubt themself and making town feel paranoid? I've seen shet like scum Ratchet live with guilty result on his ass already.

Like, he suddenly started carring about the game now, after he's been dueled.

If he's town, he's doing everything in his power to die this phase

How many times Ratchet escaped lynch by making people doubt themself and making town feel paranoid? I've seen shet like scum Ratchet live with guilty result on his ass already.

Like, he suddenly started carring about the game now, after he's been dueled.

If he's town, he's doing everything in his power to die this phase
I know about Ratchet’d skills, and I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.