Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it could go either way.

- Flashback ends here: 1102 starts in present time, Zoro defeats Lucci, we see Saturn about to kill Bonney, we see Kizaru get back up, in the final page we see Luffy get back up on the ancient robot

- Flashback doesn't end here: 1102 covers the remaining life of Kuma

It makes no sense to drag this in 1102 as there is barely anything important left. The only thing that would matter here is the ancient robot and Kuma connection but this can be shown later.

Narratively speaking, the flashback ending here is much much more fitting than it getting dragged on.
Could see 2 or 3 pages of flashback then kuma at egghead .

Even if there his friends and i would calll them that .
There some lines you don't cross even as friends and your child in one of them in world where WG would use him as hostage or kill him .
I think people are just salty that it's being shown that Dragon actually cares for Luffy, and he knows what would happen if people found out he had a son, and it could jeopardize his entire operation, as for years people wanted him to be a scumbag father, and it turns out it can't be farther from the truth.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Seeing Oda showcase young Luffy training his attacks is so cool. He was determined after Ace and Sabo left him on the island. It reminds me of Kaido, who at Luffy's age was already the strongest soldier in a country that relied on winning wars to survive and pay tribute to the Celestial Dragons.

To me it could go either way.

- Flashback ends here: 1102 starts in present time, Zoro defeats Lucci, we see Saturn about to kill Bonney, we see Kizaru get back up, in the final page we see Luffy get back up on the ancient robot

- Flashback doesn't end here: 1102 covers the remaining life of Kuma

It makes no sense to drag this in 1102 as there is barely anything important left. The only thing that would matter here is the ancient robot and Kuma connection but this can be shown later.

Narratively speaking, the flashback ending here is much much more fitting than it getting dragged on.
Oda gonna show:
-Kuma perspective on Thriller Bark and Sabaody
-Bonney creating his crew
-Kuma final moment before the surgery
And then rhe flashback end

Status
Not open for further replies.