Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nah cause she didn’t imagine a future of herself with the Nika fruit. She imagined a future of herself where she was able to become like Nika.

I doubt she can do that for every fruit.
What stop her from being "the the future I'm cybrog with X techolongy" or "the future I mastered X fighting style" or "the future I learned to ignite myself" or whatever else she can think of?
The fact she can module herself after people mean can chose to be whatever she want

C

CensoredbyWG

Main character retconned: check.

Reality warping powers: check.

Chosen one plot elevated to the moon: check.

This is naruto and bleach's EoS all over again lol.

Give bonney 1 year of haki training and she will be a wing too.

Zoro and sanji better learn something beyond advanced conquerors because as it stands now, their "wings" spot is on borrowed time.

What stop her from being "the the future I'm cybrog with X techolongy" or "the future I mastered X fighting style" or "the future I learned to ignite myself" or whatever else she can think of?
The fact she can module herself after people mean can chose to be whatever she want
She can't be literally whatever she wants

She "imagines" herself like such but she isn't literally that person

When Bonney turned into a Buccaneer with Distorted future, she resembled a Buccaneer but she isn't exactly one

Same thing applies to her doing Gear 3, it's still not Gear 3, it's an imitation, it's her imagination

She isn't Nika, she can't fight like Nika, she can only imitate an instance of Nika, a "distorted future" of Nika

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
She can't be literally whatever she wants

She "imagines" herself like such but she isn't literally that person

When Bonney turned into a Buccaneer with Distorted future, she resembled a Buccaneer but she isn't exactly one

Same thing applies to her doing Gear 3, it's still not Gear 3, it's an imitation, it's her imagination

She isn't Nika, she can't fight like Nika, she can only imitate an instance of Nika, a "distorted future" of Nika

Your point?
Bonney's power is basically make believe lol

C

CensoredbyWG

Of all the devil fruits in the World, with all the most ridiculous things we've seen them being capable of, this is where we draw the line?
This is reality warping + dimension hooping, bonney's fruit is BROKEN and allows her to use powers from other fruits.

The limit is her imagination, quite like nika works, but even better.

Can bonney use other paramecias? Zoans? Even logias? Could she go to a timeline where she ate yami yami and cancel another person's DF...

This is definitely where we draw the line because this ability completely breaks powerscalling, exactly like "rinnesharigan" and "the almighty" did to their respective shows.

The question now is: if bonney is able to do all that and still ran her ass off from gorosei, imagine what them and more importantly imu is capable of doing...

She still used gear 3....doesnt matter if it's imitation id the effect is seen.
Post automatically merged:

Of all the devil fruits in the World, with all the most ridiculous things we've seen them being capable of, this is where we draw the line?
Main problem is he is coming up with ridiculous powers for no reason other than being lazy to make simple powers interesting gonu gomu is a prime example... Now it's just always gear 5 for luffy (why do we even bother keeping it part of gears)

So far Bonney's power has only changed the proportion of her body. I doubt she can use abilities from other fruits, otherwise she would have been attacking the marines with rivers of lava or similar instead of a hand-to-hand fight with that lightsaber.

Status
Not open for further replies.