Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can wonder why the WG didn’t take Luffy more seriously. But again, the gomu gomu no mi has existed for the entire 800+ history of the WG.

It was never that important…until Luffy came around, awakened G5, and defeated Kaido.

Dragon knows that sheltering and pampering a child more than necessary would make him a pussy. Garp probably did the same for him too
garp had village mayor and makino look out for luffy (cuddle) he also had shanks(cuddle), later garp took luffy to dadan who also mothered him(tough love) and had ace and sabo as brother, luffy been cuddled thx to garp. he does not leave his grandson in the cold unloved.

I believe once Luffy gets his own limit off( he has the power of imagination but he imagines he is a rubber and rubber has an elastic limit) through Vegapank's words, he will be a more dangerous man.
I wonder if there is a Moso-Moso fruit in One Piece. (Mousou = imagination)
The power to imagine anything into reality.

Probably what Imu has
Either that or a "nightmare" fruit
:endthis:
Imagination is one of the concepts that hasn't been tackled in One Piece yet. So far, I can think of two fruits that would be broken in OPverse but haven't been used in the series. The Mousou fruit and the Kaizou fruit. (Kaizou = Modification)
The power to modify or remodel any object by changing its atomic structure. Like converting flames into lightning, iron into gold, changing the shape of an object etc

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Did Dragon just threaten to kill Kuma for mentioning his son?

who the fuck is this guy?

Did we know Dragon sucked this much? Were their clues before this flashback that Dragon is the sort of asshole that would threaten to kill his own men?

what the hell is happening with this nonsensical flashback? What is going on? It’s like I’m reading a different story about this sanctimonious nothing doer that goes around telling people to go where the wind takes them and so is fine with not giving a shit about what happens to his men and threatens to murder them for asking questions

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Dragon was willing to believe a newspaper lie about Sabo unlike everyone else who refuse to lose faith in Sabo

Status
Not open for further replies.