Rank These Qin Generals

Strongest Qin General

• Total voters
@SakazOuki I'd put Koshou way up there, he was a genius strategist. And some even said that "in actuality it was Koshou who devised the grand scheme of things and that the other five were his appendages.".
Ridiculous hype lol.

As for the most extreme ones - Ousen, Hakuki and Shouheikun.

This is the current ranking because most Qin 6 will show everything they can do and surpass the old Qin 6 in feats hype.

For now.
  1. Hakuki
  2. Ouki
  3. Ousen
  4. SHK
  5. Moubu
  6. Koshou
  7. Tou
  8. YTW
  9. Kanki
  10. Duke Hyou
  11. Shibasaku
  12. Oukotsu
  13. Kyou
- Generals that can use tactics and strategies plus fight and lead at the front > Generals that mainly fight with strategy and tactics > Brutes unless you're so fucking strong the rest don't matter.

I can't scale Kanki above Tou and YTW. I believe he is outright inferior to both Tou and YTW despite RBK's statement that he may have been the strongest of the Qin 6.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Generals that can use tactics and strategies plus fight and lead at the front > Generals that mainly fight with strategy and tactics > Brutes unless you're so fucking strong the rest don't matter.
For me RSJ is more dangerous than Tou or YTW

I can agree overall with the statement but there are exceptions

I can agree overall with the statement but there are exceptions
Yeah agreed. Duke Hyou and Kanki are a terrible matchup for RBK so for him they would be among the strongest Qin Generals but for Renpa both would probably be among the weaker ones just because the matchup doesn't favour them.

The likes of Renpa and Ouki are themselves excellent strategic brains to the point where what else they are able do (warrior general style with martial might leading their soldiers, also insticts for Renpa, morale raisig) makes it that - overall - it is just about enough for them to go even/equal in a battle with a more extreme strategic brain like Rinshoujo's.

Tacticians are lethal. @MarineHQ

I can't scale Kanki above Tou and YTW. I believe he is outright inferior to both Tou and YTW despite RBK's statement that he may have been the strongest of the Qin 6.
If Kanki and Yotanwa fought with their own respective armies, this would truly be a bad day for Kanki imo.

Last edited:
Manga wise
  1. Haku Ki
  2. Ou Ki
  3. Ou Sen
  4. Mou Bu
  5. Shi Ba Saku
  6. Tou
  7. Yo Tan Wa
  8. Duke Hyou
  9. Kyou
  10. Kan Ki
  11. Shou Hei Kun
  12. Ko Shou
  13. Ou Kotsu

Last edited:
We have an almost identical list but you switched Shibasaku and Koshou. Might I ask why you put Shibasaku that high ?
Shi Ba Saku wasn't the prolific butcher Haku Ki was, but he was a prolific conqueror, and he appears to have done so while demonstrating his own martial prowess.

Ko Shou was no doubt a dangerous mind, but I have my reservations about his ability in leading men in combat and getting the most out of them. I suspect charisma and leadership comes more naturally when you're fighting side by side with your fellow soldiers.

None of this is to say Ko Shou was a lacking leader.

Edit: I hadn't realised I left out Duke Hyou and SHK.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Hakuki
2. Moubu
3. Ouki
4. Ousen
5. Shouheikun
6. Shibasaku
7. Duke Hyou
8. Tou
9. Yotanwa
10. Kanki
11. Kyou
12. Oukotsu
13. Koshou

Nearly impossible to rank them from the limited info we have. And they’re all pretty much equal anyway.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @MarineHQ @God Buggy ect..

So I've noticed some of ya'll have differing views on the Ouki vs Ousen ranking. I'm fine with either or but what's the reasoning?
For me the big reason is that the manga has stressed that Ousen has his weaknesses for years now and Ouki really doesn’t. He is like Tou, a balanced GG with zero weaknesses. Ouki can body bag you martially, or Ouki can body bag you with tactics and strategy.

Ousen is pretty good on the plains, but like Riboku his true strength lies in the way he can earn strategic victories outside of straightforward battle. Which means Ousen’s true ability to shine (Gyou) is situation specific while that is not the case with Ouki.

Yes I don’t think Ouki was capable of Gyou, but I also don’t think Ousen is capable of a lot of shit Ouki was. And recall before Coalition, Ouki was the only Qin general Riboku thought it was necessary to eliminate. Overall I do think Ouki was probably the strongest Qin general at the beginning of the manga even if Ousen outclassed him strategically and Moubu outclassed him martially. Ouki was versatile on a level that Moubu and Ousen are not.

As for why I ranked Moubu > Ouki, it’s mainly just from how severely Shouheikun has hyped Moubu since coalition. I put a lot of stock into what credible sources think in the manga since they probably know much more than we do about stuff like this.

Ranking those who got info/feats in manga

1. HakuKi
2. Ouki
3. Ousen
4. Kyou
5. Koshou
6. SHK
7. Tou
8. Kanki
9. Moubu
10. YTW
11. Duke Hyou

Haven't mentioned previous Q6 Shibasaku coz he got showed in series but zero feats. Shibasaku just based on his actual feats could be in between Ousen and Kyou.

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @MarineHQ @God Buggy ect..

So I've noticed some of ya'll have differing views on the Ouki vs Ousen ranking. I'm fine with either or but what's the reasoning?
They are very close as Generals and I wouldn't mind anyone putting either above the other. I think Ousen is either already a slightly better strategist and tactician or will certainly be a better one than Ouki by the end of the series but Ouki is better at inspiring his men and cracking skulls.

Yes I don’t think Ouki was capable of Gyou, but I also don’t think Ousen is capable of a lot of shit Ouki was. And recall before Coalition, Ouki was the only Qin general Riboku thought it was necessary to eliminate. Overall I do think Ouki was probably the strongest Qin general at the beginning of the manga even if Ousen outclassed him strategically and Moubu outclassed him martially. Ouki was versatile on a level that Moubu and Ousen are not.
Cool. Now apply your own logic consistently and give Tou the credit he deserves.

Ouki = Tou.

In all seriousness, Riboku did say that in order for him to be defeated Shin has to surpass Ouki, which might be where the discrepancy lies. But it's possible we aren't supposed to take that literally.