Current Events So why didn’t Oda just have Brannew say that…

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Manga:

Shanks asks mihawk if he wants to settle the score, clearly indicating that mihawk lost the last bout. This is ignored.
Shanks was able to split the skies with WB. Mihawk tried to see the distance against him and failed to even hurt Jozu.
Shanks was the one to face Akainu in the war. Mihawk was the one to face someone that needed 15 other guys to have a chance against Akainu.
Shanks has the reputation as a leader and Yonko. Mihawk reputation is for having faced pre-chapter 1 shanks before
Shanks has a tittle that is clearly show to be desired by many in the story. Mihawk has a tittle that no one gives a single shit and not everyone that uses swords qualifies just to give him a excuse to keep the tittle.

@LolonoisZolo : Mihawk is better.
It is quite surprising that someone can still believe that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk in nearly 2024... :sanmoji:

Manga:

Shanks asks mihawk if he wants to settle the score, clearly indicating that mihawk lost the last bout. This is ignored.
Shanks was able to split the skies with WB. Mihawk tried to see the distance against him and failed to even hurt Jozu.
Shanks was the one to face Akainu in the war. Mihawk was the one to face someone that needed 15 other guys to have a chance against Akainu.
Shanks has the reputation as a leader and Yonko. Mihawk reputation is for having faced pre-chapter 1 shanks before
Shanks has a tittle that is clearly show to be desired by many in the story. Mihawk has a tittle that no one gives a single shit and not everyone that uses swords qualifies just to give him a excuse to keep the tittle.

Nitpicking at its finest...
You took a scene where Mihawk strolls casually in Shanks territory surrounded by the whole crew and casually insults him in front of his whole crew, I guess you forgot to mention that.
Mihawk throws a casual flying slash and mentions something that has been said numerous times in the manga which is ''to face a Yonko, you have to go through his whole crew first'' and was proved right when Jozu intercepted the slash but you also forgot I guess.
Mihawk reputation was made before Shanks became famous (which he got probably due to him being able to hold his own against Mihawk).
The title of Yonko has been downplayed twice, by Jimbei and then by Mihawk.
Again with the ''pure swordsman'' bs ?

Last edited:
Funny how one or two panels from a special chapter released a decade ago matters but the one or two panels of Roger charging into battle in the Oden flashback & Kuma flashback doesnt.

Anything for agenda, you'd even make peace with Erkek for anti Mihawk agenda :saden:
Post automatically merged:

Same special btw

"True Pirate" Zoro :steef:
So Chapter 0 are non Cannon? And this Non Cannon are?

Get over with it Sword lovers, Roger isn't Only a Sword user, and him uses a Gun too, well yet him Still a Swordsman we ALL know.

Roger,Rayleigh,Fujitora and Law has extern Powers who his swordsmanships are complementing.

We ALL agree that Vista>>>King in Swordsmanship(Since one is a Swordsmanship and other isn't) yet King is stronger, Right?

Or you guys Will say that Vista is stronger than King because him has a better Swords Skills than King?

All of them use their Haki or DFs to strengthen their swordsmanship, just like Zoro or Brook do.

Idc for your copium tbh. You'll try to convince me that only Zoro & Mihawk are the 2 swordsmen in the verse.
Now answer my question? Who is Stronger Vista or King? Who is a better Swordsman?

All of them use their Haki or DFs to strengthen their swordsmanship, just like Zoro or Brook do.

Idc for your copium tbh. You'll try to convince me that only Zoro & Mihawk are the 2 swordsmen in the verse.
I am not saying They aren't Swordsmans, dude.

They are ALL swordsmans, yet some as hyped by non swords Skills.

Brook Ice Power.
Fujitora DF Power.
Shanks Haki.
Law DF Power.

In the manga ALL of them is talked about It or hyped by panels from his extern Powers.

Only Mihawk,Zoro and Vista was hyped about their Swordsmanships (Only one time was talked about Shanks sword Skills).

There is only 1 swordsman in the OP verse and it is Mihawk, that's why he is the WSS because he is the only one competing and the judges had no choice but give him the title eventhough he is clearly YC4 ish level.
You are a genius @Ninjashadow0209 :cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Now answer my question? Who is Stronger Vista or King? Who is a better Swordsman?
King is stronger & Vista is a better Swordsman.

Now pls show me panels of Shanks having Flame Dragons, Explosion Powers, Lunarian Invincibility, using a Swordbreaker, using Spikes on his fist & legs to fight, throwing his Beak like a Missile etc,.

Then we can use King & Vista example to say Shanks is not a Swordsman.

I am not saying They aren't Swordsmans, dude.

They are ALL swordsmans, yet some as hyped by non swords Skills.

Brook Ice Power.
Fujitora DF Power.
Shanks Haki.
Law DF Power.

In the manga ALL of them is talked about It or hyped by panels from his extern Powers.

Only Mihawk,Zoro and Vista was hyped about their Swordsmanships (Only one time was talked about Shanks sword Skills).
You believe Shanks is hyped for his Haki while Zoro is hyped for his Sword Skills.

That tells me all i need to know tbh.

Haki isn't a separate Fighting Style, Luffy was a DF User both before & after Haki, Zoro was a Swordsman both before & after Haki and Sanji was a Martial Artist both before & after Haki. Haki only enhances your Fighting Ability, Oda hasn't drawn a single Haki based fighting style for you to claim Shanks was a "Swordsman hyped for Haki" compared to other "Swordsman hyped for Sword Skills".

In the end, as long as Shanks is a Swordsman, he will lose to the Strongest Swordsman in the World.

Why didn’t Brannew just say that “Hawk Eyes is even stronger than Red Hair!” His job was to hype up Mihawk to justify his bounty. Surely saying that Mihawk is just straight up stronger than Shanks would be more hype than just saying that Mihawk exceeds Shanks only in sword skill?
He literally didn't, being stronger swordsman and being stronger are 2 different things.

Pica used sword vs Sanji first, then he dropped his sword and focused on his Haki only, and thats fodder Pica trying that, whose Haki wasn't even highlighted like Vergo before.

Shanks's Haki gets hyped almost every single time he appears, only a moron would deny Shanks doesn't have better Haki than Mihawk, if he does the same thing that fodder Pica tried, Shanks would smash Mihawk without needing sword skill. And for sure, Shanks's Kamusari doesn't cut, and Shanks wouldn't really need a sword to replicate same feats. And same Kamusari style user Roger, wasn't WGS despite being PK and equal of WB.

Also, both Alber and Sanji confirmed using sword doesn't make someone a swordsman too. Shanks can be like Alber, no one says he couldn't.

Shanks literally says he doesn't play by the ''rules''.

Maybe Lolda thinks the fact that Shanks got no diffed by @Lor D. Coast and lost his dominant arm, while Mihawk made one Yonko (Luffy) run away in fear, loldiffed one Yonko (Buggy) and then made him beg to lick Mihawk's boots, and pocket knife diffed a YC1 like Zoro, enough to convince anyone with more than one braincell that Mihawk is indeed > Shanks without Brannew having to say it. :gokulaugh:

You took a scene where Mihawk strolls casually in Shanks territory surrounded by the whole crew and casually insults him in front of his whole crew, I guess you forgot to mention that.
I dont really care about the discussion, but Shanks doesn't care about being insulted by others, and this is shown in the first chapter of One Piece.
Literally Higuma insults an emperor and he couldn't give less then a shit. Even after being hit with a bottle.
So why are you ignoring canon personality traits well enstablished while saying that others nitpick?

The WG sent referees out to watch the Mihawk vs. Shanks fight.

The conditions were that "anyone that uses any type of haki, is disqualified." Shanks accidently leaked his top 1 Hakiman WiFi & lost.

That's how Mihawk became the WSS
I think shanks is not a swordsman becaus a rat cannot hold a sword.

I dont really care about the discussion, but Shanks doesn't care about being insulted by others, and this is shown in the first chapter of One Piece.
Literally Higuma insults an emperor and he couldn't give less then a shit. Even after being hit with a bottle.
So why are you ignoring canon personality traits well enstablished while saying that others nitpick?

I think shanks is not a swordsman becaus a rat cannot hold a sword.
He can if he nibbles on it, to make it suitable for his rat paws

I cited words from the same scene that was mentionned by the post.
The point wasn't to say that Shanks should have reacted, we know he doesn't, but it is about Mihawk not giving two F about the island where he was or who he was talking to.
Shanks wasn't an emperor in the flashback and was never hit with a bottle, what are you talking about ?
I'm not ignoring anything, but you are assuming that Mihawk knows Shanks so well that he knew he wouldn t react when insulted infront of his whole crew on his own turf...

In the manga proper Shanks asks directly if Mihawk wants to settle accounts, showing that he was the better in the last interaction. Mihawk gave a excuse like a bitch as always. Acting as if shanks cares about insults after chapter 1 is pathetic.
Mihawk throws a casual flying slash and mentions something that has been said numerous times in the manga which is ''to face a Yonko, you have to go through his whole crew first'' and was proved right when Jozu intercepted the slash but you also forgot I guess.
You don't need to lie. He directly stated that he was trying to see how far away his strength was from WB. Not only that but he also either was unable to hurt Jozu or had shit observation haki compared with Shanks and never imagined that Jozu would be coming.
Mihawk reputation was made before Shanks became famous (which he got probably due to him being able to hold his own against Mihawk).
False. All mentions of Mihawk use Shanks as a baseline. pre-chapter 1 shanks.
The title of Yonko has been downplayed twice, by Jimbei and then by Mihawk.
Yeah, by pissing his pants at the idea of fighting one. Like a bitch as always.
Again with the ''pure swordsman'' bs ?
Never mentioned pure swordsman. I said that the tittle was worthless. Shanks strength was enough to make a admiral retreat, Mihawk strength wasn't enough to make fodders run (he actually was the only warlord that never fought a Seraphin and had to run away from fodders.)
But ok, post a single character outside of Zoro that cared for the WSS tittle, including other swordsman. Go ahead. Show how important it actually is after more than 1000 chapters.

Ok. Just to make it simple and using the scene that you are so proud about:

PLEASE, Why would the winner and best swordsman have to settle things with his rival? Why would the lesser enemy act as if Mihawk is a challenger instead of the opposite?

If Mihawk was better than Shanks why isn't Shanks wanting to prove that he is better? Why isn't Mihawk telling him that he already won before and there's nothing else instead of stating that he will not try again to settle things?

Go ahead. Show me your headcanon.

Last edited:
Manga:

Oden and Zoro are stronger than vista.

@Malakhith : vista is stronger than mihawk.

Brook Ice Power.
Fujitora DF Power.
Shanks Haki.
Law DF Power.
Nobody is hyped more for his Haki in the ENITRE SERIES than Zoro

Zoros flashback training with Mihawk was his Haki training
Zoro got a blade to make his Haki stronger
Zoros strongest Power up king of hell is a mode of CoC
Key to Black blade is having strongest CoC in history

When has Zoro ever mentioned any sword skills?
Pre time skip he trained his physical strength
Post time skip he trained Haki

So wtf is this dumb copium on about?
"Shanks is hyped for his Haki"
Fuck outta here acting like EoS Zoros CoC won't be at least 10 tiers above Shanks

Oden and Zoro are stronger than vista.

@Malakhith : vista is stronger than mihawk.
Akainu is stronger than Vista and the other 16 commanders and made them their bitches. Mihawk had to ask for a time out because he was unable to win with ease like he did with Mr. 1.

Plenty of people are stronger than Vista. Shame that Mihawk isn't one of them. :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Akainu is stronger than Vista and the other 16 commanders and made them their bitches. Mihawk had to ask for a time out because he was unable to win with ease like he did with Mr. 1.

Plenty of people are stronger than Vista. Shame that Mihawk isn't one of them. :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
How is that any relevant?
Mihawk's student made Kaido scream like a little bitch and scarred for life with 30 broken bones severely nerfed and then he stomped King who low diffed Marco, in 2 seconds while having drug time limit.

Green bull, an Admiral had to cheat to beat a YC1 who is injured
Aokiji Akainu's equal had to cheap shot a mere YC2

Ya'll should be proving how Akainu can even compete with Zoro instead of crying Vista. The moment Zoro one shotted King and his bounty is still 1/3rd of Mihawk's bounty, Vista arguments died there.

We still don't know if any Admiral can beat YC1 without cheating in one way or another.