[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pein subbed in 2 phases ago :kobeha:

How much of the game are you following?
Yes I know. But I wrote down notes based on the day 1 wagons, and Kiku (along with Seatonnes and Bepo) were the last people on T-Pein (original) wagon who weren't flipped. Given that there arent any confirmed mafia on the wagon (Ekko was NK, Polar was likely town i think) there probably is still one mafia among those. Maybe two.

I think T-Pein2 and Seatonnes are more likely than Bepo, because Bepo voted Jesse Day 2. It's possible they bussed that day and not Day 3 on BHH, but given him low posting, I cannot imagine a mafia popping in and only voting their partner without doing much else. Doesn't really progress the game for their team that much.

Day Four End Post Part One
DAY FOUR END POST PART ONE

The fourth day of proving your worth and earning the right to be a member of Luffy's crew was interrupted slightly as 'The First Duel' was called that pitted @T-Pein™ 2 against @Ratchet in a fight to the death, with the weapon of choice being Flintlock Pistols.

With T-Pein being given more loaded pistols to work with, at a count of 7-4 they had the clear advantage and would end up hurting his opponent quite badly and @Ratchet was set to face certain death - when you heard a shout from the beach.

The strange long nosed figured known as Usopp shouts out "Show some mercy! Let him reveal himself! There is no need for this to end this way. You have advanced and he has not, an that is all that matters in this selection process!"

You are Sanji [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Doctor
You're sacred vow is to make sure no one ever starves. Every night you can visit a target to cook them a delish meal of Ramen and Soft Boiled Eggs. The meal will be so good that they will be protected from regular killing actions. [usage each night]
[beware - too many cooks can spoil the broth]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

You hear another shout from the shore.

"A Doctor who can protect by cooking up a delicious meal. You may have been removed from this little game Luffy has created, for reasons I am yet to really understand - but perhaps when you have healed up I will let you boil an egg or two for me in the future."

YOU MAY NO LONGER POST - PART TWO WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY

Last edited:
Day Four End Post Part Two
DAY FOUR END POST PART TWO

The fourth day's main attraction was obviously the lynch vote and this was very much one way traffic, with the votes piling on like it was the last lynch in the world and it is @Yoho who is being forced too...

...for a moment they start to quiver and reveal themselves as a cute and cuddly little animal.

It flaps its wings and pulls some cutes faces, but then you realize that the creature is much bigger than it seems and seems to have something extra at the back. This results in everyone charging forward and knocking the creature in the water revealing its true identity.

Youu are Richie [Alignment - Animal Hunter]

Your role is: Rare Animal Hunter
Each night you visit a target and attempt to eat them. If you visit a Rare Animal you will be successful in accomplishing your mission and will be deemed to have won the game. However, if you visit a non-beast/animal you will be given a strike. If you achieve three strikes - you're role will be revealed to the game, but you will remain alive. If all Rare Animals are dead before you manage to eat any of them, you will deemed to have lost and turn into Lion Statue (Stump). Where you will be allowed to post 10 times a day.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread (however you do not eat bread and therefore aren't affected by positives/negatives associated with it).

Win Condition: You must eat one Rare Animal to accomplish your win condition, at which point you will exit the game.

FAKE CLAIM

You are Panda Bat [Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Stump
You turn into a stump upon your death, but are still able to communicate for the rest of the game.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

Richie is slowly pulled down under the waves, but a moment it felt like you all heard a voice in your heads that said. "I'll be back."

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT FOUR HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 7 Dec 2023 02:00 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Day Five Start Post
DAY FIVE START POST

A Dog Was Visited By: HeWhoHasNoEqual

Upon waking up you are all meet with a strange site it. The garbage bin that quite often collects water at night within it, on top of the rubbish floating inside it has new resident. A pair of legs connected to an upside down can be found in the bin and as you drag their lifeless body out your realize that the fallen victim is none other than @Mr. Reloaded .

You are Helmeppo [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Blacksmith
You have been protected your whole life and now it is time to protect others. You have learn the craft of creating a bulletproof, but are selfless in sharing it with others. You can create a vest and gift it on the on the same night, once you have gifted a vest can't gift a vest to the same person again. A bulletproof vest protects the wearer from the first regular killing action against them, and they will be informed that a bullet hit their vest. (x3 usage)

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x3 pieces of bread.

"That guy was kind of a dick anyway!" says Zoro form the shore line. "A shame though, we sure could of use those sort of skills to fight Arlong."

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY FIVE

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 12 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 36 hours.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 8 Dec 2023 14:30 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Your role is: Blacksmith
You have been protected your whole life and now it is time to protect others. You have learn the craft of creating a bulletproof, but are selfless in sharing it with others. You can create a vest and gift it on the on the same night, once you have gifted a vest can't gift a vest to the same person again. A bulletproof vest protects the wearer from the first regular killing action against them, and they will be informed that a bullet hit their vest. (x3 usage)
Yeah ratchet existing when this exists is nuts....

I'm dropping out. And asked to be mod killed. This pissed me off.
". You may have been removed from this little game Luffy has created, for reasons I am yet to really understand - but perhaps when you have healed up I will let you boil an egg or two for me in the future." "
I would not have joined the game had I knew that Sanji would be made a mockery of with not only 1. Removing his spot to be taken (I thought all the East blue 5 already existed) but 2. That quote of up there letting Zoro mock him.

I respect the character too much to have joined such a thing. This will be my last post in it.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I'm dropping out. And asked to be mod killed. This pissed me off.

I would not have joined the game had I knew that Sanji would be made a mockery of with not only 1. Removing his spot to be taken (I thought all the East blue 5 already existed) but 2. That quote of up there letting Zoro mock him.

I respect the character too much to have joined such a thing. This will be my last post in it.
you are a loser, you never even tried to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.