One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just such a dumb argument lol, everything in OP happens due to plot.

Luffy beat Crocodile due to plot.

Whitebeard died due to plot.

Sanji is a cook due to plot.

Stop making excuses for Shanks being the weakest Yonko with "oh it's due to plot"

If you agree that Shanks is objectively the most disappointing Yonko,

and you agree that Shanks got weaker from losing his arm,

Then idk why you responded to me in the first place tbh lol
wew lad the editor literally says it was to make it interesting, consistency be damned and you bring up irrelevant points. If Oda wanted to he could make Coby beat Akainu if it served him narratively. Doesn't mean it's realistic based on the rules and power progression he established.

How is he the most disappointing Yonkou?

He is currently the man closest to the throne of PK if you use the definition of PK by Roger and Luffy. He cucked the whole of MF. Sent WSC back to the new world. Clashed evenly with a WB who was still in WSM condition. Had Jozu who has seen WB call his haki amazing. Call me when someone does even half of these things. He has the best portrayal of any character alive.

Wait

.... :finally: Once again Kaido is only portrayed slightly below WB or even equal. Even bounty wise.
Hahaha
:tchpepe:Yet yet people still have random headcanons thinking Kaido is below Teach Shanks Akainu lol
Only Rox Roger and wb have that portrayal above kaido.
WB had ruled for 38 years yet kaido have only 400 below him in bounty.
I have no idea how people think Kaido is weaker than Teach. I currently have Teach as the weakest Yonko

Found in 5chan (NOT CONFIRMED)
New World - Some Island - Dr. Vegapunk appears!
- Something about developing 12 destructors (related to Uranus somehow) and installing in key points of the grand line!
- Greenbull appears!
- Something about ROX having some of the greatest pirates on his side.
- ROX was a D.
- Roger teamed up with Garp!
- Roger bounty reveal!
- Bonney talking to an unmoving Kuma with Sabo's hat in hand!
Pangea Castle - Im-sama talking about the kings of the sea not knowing the grace of heaven
- Bounties of Shanks, Kaido, Big mom and blackbeard revealed!
Yeah, so its like god of sky vs god of earth/sea. Uranus gona be like atomic weapon maybe only put on static stuffs for a defensive purpose? A match of pluton which can put on a ship + poseidon as another power from the sea? Or maybe Vegapunk just using the concept of Uranus and make a weapon like what we saw on Pacifista.

Sade

Berserk
Shanks became yonko at least more than 13 years ago, He is more a peaceful type of person compared to BM and Kaido who are pirates for more years.

Kaido was going to fight WB at Marineford
Shanks stopped him
-Shanks stopped the war (with Sengoku)
-Shanks talking with Gorosei, etc...
It's clear that Shanks is trying to keep the equilibrium between the forces.

We have seen that her using Napoleon is only a part of her fighting style, she can also uses her fists, other Homies and Soul abilities to fight similar to Kizaru who doesn't use a Light sword most of the time.
She can use her fists, but they are less effective than her sword. WBs fists were not less effective than his bisento.

Her soul pocus is not a fighting style, it's an ability she uses on fodder.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wait

.... :finally: Once again Kaido is only portrayed slightly below WB or even equal. Even bounty wise.
Hahaha
:tchpepe:Yet yet people still have random headcanons thinking Kaido is below Teach Shanks Akainu lol
Only Rox Roger and wb have that portrayal above kaido.
WB had ruled for 38 years yet kaido have only 400 below him in bounty.
Lol at this logic...

Kaido is close to WB but so is BM to Kaido. The difference in bounty between Kaido and WB is more than what there is between Kaido and BM.

Also, BB is Yonkou for only a year so comparing him with Kaido is illogical

And, Akainu is a marine so why the hell are you drawing comaprison of him with Kaido lol

BB, Akainu, Mihawk >Kaido

Faxx senpai

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
wew lad the editor literally says it was to make it interesting, consistency be damned and you bring up irrelevant points. If Oda wanted to he could make Coby beat Akainu if it served him narratively. Doesn't mean it's realistic based on the rules and power progression he established.
Yes you're right Senpai, consistency be damned, every character's shortcoming is an inconsistency due to plot

Aokiji's lip bleed was just a plot inconsistency, in reality Jozu can't even wake him up in a nap

Rayleigh paper cutting Kizaru was just a plot inconsitency, in reality Rayleigh couldn't even shave Kizaru's beard with his sword

Jinbe blocking Akainu's magma was just a plot inconsistency, in reality Akainu would sneeze Jinbe dead

Man, this "plot inconsistency" argument sure is powerful, it will allow me to take my Admiral wank in whole new directions
:smithnie:

My argument is it is laughable to think BB is scared of Akainu alone when he challenged Akainu and all the Marines at MF. Not only that but Garp and Sengoku together couldn't beat his crew so it's doubtful Akainu has any chance. Or do you think Akainu can 1v2 Garp and Sengoku???:wellwell:
The fact that he backed down from Shanks shows that he was actually analysing who he could beat. Him thinking he could beat the marines was not hot air then.
So BB was capable of taking all or MF but fled with all his crew against Akainu alone eventhough they had a hostage and needed a ship...

Status
Not open for further replies.