One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard's bounty probably comes from overwhelming Marco to get his yonko status. It seems like he stayed low afterwards to help his crew collecting devil fruits in preparation to overwhelming the yonkos in due time
It's more than that.

BB didn't establish himself as Yonkou and at par with others yet. So, until he does so I don't see him getting bounty raise.

And, Oda making BB move in last chapter could be that defining moment when people will fear BB wrath... Lol

I think Garp defeated him. That's how he became a hero.
Roger held off WB, who retreated after his captain died.
Alright, that's more hype for garp, but here's another question!

Who do you think Rayleigh was fighting? Cause he must have had to clash with one of the other monsters (BM/Kaido/Shiki). I am not including Oden by the way because Oden didn't join them back then, He first joined WB ship moby dick as pirate then recruited by Roger. So Rayleigh must have been the main highlight here after Garp and Roger!

and I must say Sengoku probably was the other partner of Garp who aided them!

So, who do you think Rayleigh and Sengoku faced? Rayleig is a given, but Sengoku is a headcannon, I just think he had to be there as well to help Garp

She can use her fists, but they are less effective than her sword. WBs fists were not less effective than his bisento.

Her soul pocus is not a fighting style, it's an ability she uses on fodder.
If she uses to fight it's part of her fighting style. And again if her fighting style isn't centered essentially on Napoleon and her swordsmanship skills then she can't be considered to be a swordswoman more than Kizaru.

Yes you're right Senpai, consistency be damned, every character's shortcoming is an inconsistency due to plot

Aokiji's lip bleed was just a plot inconsistency, in reality Jozu can't even wake him up in a nap

Rayleigh paper cutting Kizaru was just a plot inconsitency, in reality Rayleigh couldn't even shave Kizaru's beard with his sword

Jinbe blocking Akainu's magma was just a plot inconsistency, in reality Akainu would sneeze Jinbe dead

Man, this "plot inconsistency" argument sure is powerful, it will allow me to take my Admiral wank in whole new directions
:smithnie:
Call me when the editor of One piece says he forced those on Oda like with Shanks and his arm:cheers: Till then it's your headcanon that it's inconsistency

Status
Not open for further replies.