ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
#Bonney4Nakama is actually real unlike Carrot
Not going to happy lol .

Now that you mention it... not necessarily Mihawk but... knowing she can just give herself any future powerups she wants, it's bullshit that she was easily captured by anyone.
I doubt it work that way the 3 times we see her do it i's just here body getting bigger , we don't extra skill or powers .
If it was more broken she use something better vs Saturn than sword .

You think BB knows about her fruit powers? Anyway why was she even fighting Blackbeard? I forgot about that
If he saw her transform, maybe, but as far as we know Blackbeard doesn't know about Nika or the truth behind the gomu gomu, so if the fight was fast he shouldn't understand just how broken that is.

I don't know why they fought, I think they just ran into eachother and BB just wanted to trade her to the marines or something.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
She imagines she had Mr 1s fruit and Mihawk's swords skills, and then pictures her sword arm as Yoru and kills everyone.

Oda just created a broken fruit
I don't think it quite works like that
I think it's just physical buffs rather than gaining other df powers

She can't change her mental state either so she couldn't become a master swordsman just by thinkin it

I liked carrot and im sad

Bonney has a high chance of making it in though
Conejo's time is soon fella
:endthis:

I doubt it work that way the 3 times we see her do it i's just here body getting bigger , we don't extra skill or powers .
If it was more broken she use something better vs Saturn than sword .
Since she mimicked Kuma's explanation, she does at least get rubber properties and free-body-transformation like Nika.

Now, even if it was just becoming bigger, it would still be pretty bad to stab a giant like Saturn with a normal sword instead of punching him widh a giant hand.

I don't think it quite works like that
I think it's just physical buffs rather than gaining other df powers

She can't change her mental state either so she couldn't become a master swordsman just by thinkin it

Conejo's time is soon fella
:endthis:
I agree that it's limited to what the body can physically do (in the One Piece world ofc) and not a "get a free DF" power

For example, she very likely couldn't just imagine quake punching the air and creating a tsunami like WB

If he saw her transform, maybe, but as far as we know Blackbeard doesn't know about Nika or the truth behind the gomu gomu, so if the fight was fast he shouldn't understand just how broken that is.

I don't know why they fought, I think they just ran into eachother and BB just wanted to trade her to the marines or something.
Yeah had he known he would deffo had taken her fruit from her.

You're probably right

Oda just fully filling in things for less hardcore fans while making sure show what asshole WG are again .
The WG being asshole was already there but it's like Oda want drive million stakes into people mind about how big fucking bad CD and WG are thsi arc lol .
Agreed but at this point they just look even more incompetent and just evil for evil's sake.

Like, Saturn only got to turn Kuma into a machine because he is too good for survival. He could have just picked Bonney and used his fruit after the surgery and no one would know. Alpha in this chapter acted like a bitch for no reason at all. If she had given the letters to Bonney she would be quiet and wouldn't have tried to escape.

It ended up being boring to me instead of something cool.