ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
That the things she not a child , she in full adult form doing that punch .
Don't get me wrong it impressive for 10 year old but it's not 10 year old doing the move it adult bonny .
It like opposite of suger where she can't go grow pass a kid and her DF broken until haki nerf .
Fake peak hype really did damage to this chapter
Leakers fail us this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Pew has the point
:feelscryingman:

Their connection was planned but the illness, her being locked up and wanting to leave seem new.

This is where they are similar . It feels as if Oda has split the story of the girl who's somehow confined to her home/island and wants to set sail to have a great adventure between Carrot, Yamato and now Bonney, writing the former 2 out of the story for undisclosed reasons.
By this logic, Robin and Chopper have the same backstory.

Since they're kids who ate a DF who got ostracized by society as a result of it.

The worst OP chapter I remember. And I never enjoyed reading OP less than right now. And I don’t care about lying about that as a cult-follower.

This is barely 5 pages worth, certainly not 2 weeks of content, with one of the worst cliffhangers of all time stretched past breaking point. There has never been less intrinsic tension to put off such a tension. Any unknown writer would be deemed brain-impaired for such a structure.
Most of the speech bubbles are like pure air, or mist of the substance we've known in advance.

And while this is all baby-level storytelling, the intention is clearly pretentious and an undermining of expectations and wishes (of not just shonen but his readers). I already thought in previous arcs that Oda is simply one of the worst in terms of trying to force one to care about random side-characters or meaningless events. While that is clearly not fair to say about Bonney, Oda makes sure with the pacing that it becomes intolerable eventually, leaving one completely dried-out.

And it already seems clear that at most we will get a redraw of the same scene we left on Egghead roughly until February (directly followed by a break).

Don't get me wrong it impressive for 10 year old but it's not 10 year old doing the move it adult bonny .
It like opposite of suger where she can't go grow pass a kid and her DF broken until haki nerf .
Still needs training and experience

Bonney has the mind of a child

So now, I wonder if ghe huge ball of memories that Kuma left was the memories of all those letters Bonney never could read owww.

So Bonnet read or lived the moments when Kuma was writing all those letters she never had 😵‍💫🤧🥲🥲. No wonder why she was crying a lot and knew Vegapunk helped Kumma all he could.
No, it's just his memories.

It wouldn't account for his early life if it was the letters.

It was Gear 3, made more evident when it comes straight after imagining herself to be like Nika. The size don't matter and isn't the point, it was like Gear 3 I.e. similar and nothing more.
What's redon got to do with anything? The chapters right there for anyone to read.

It not like she expand her body using air like luffy does which is the whole aspect of gear 3 before G5 happen .
She think Nika could have big arm just like how she can grow bigger on her own and did move with big arm .
If anything it look more like gear 5 when luffy make his arm bigger in muscle mode for some moves but the size of his fist don't change.

When she doing the move she already age up her self to adult side .
When look at the pics it's her hand bigger but body is in adult form .
When she that age for real maybe she will get haki or before but no where BM.
She was monster at birth and Oda funny when it comes giving out haki .
If I'm right about her powers, it can be whatever she wants.