ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
Aye my personal bias aside I think fellas are settin themselves up to get toweled again with Bonney

Main part being that Kuma has to die and be unable to be brought back with the memory bubble. That's Bonney's main motivation for sailing and her dream is to travel the world with her father. So as long as he is alive they are not going to split up again

Though I think there is something else to consider even if Kuma dies and that is Bonney being set-up to have anti-WG motivations

Her parents were Revos and both were taken away from her because of the WG, she also has the friendships with Vegapunk and Sentomaru who were both hurt by the WG

If Kuma dies she is gonna want to get revenge on the WG like she wanted revenge on VP before she learned the truth and the best path for that is through the Revos as that is their main goal.

The Straw Hats are probably gonna end up bein the main push behind the system crumbling but it is not something they're activley aiming for like with the One Piece. Something which Bonney has shown no interest in so far.

Joinin the Revos fits more with her character and motivations compared to the SHs.
TL;DR: Conejo Blanco activist doesn't want a character other than Carrot to join the SHs

What ?He said if you want me dead you can keep on talking about my child cause it's a weakness which is true.
We seen many time in OP that having Info is wrong hands will fuck you up .
WG got word about Ace they kill thousands of babbies to kill him, in MF word got out he dragon son and so many marines try kill him that WB was like WG scared of just one youngling lol.
Also how the hell would Dragon know deal with Bonny it's not like Kuma , VP give dragon any info .
Hell VP already know that dragon would have not allow that shit to happen to kuma.
there is no weakness, or he be there for luffy even when it called out and wg figured it out after reveal. he still never showed up, also luffy died later in wano thx to cp0/kaido before nika df restarts his heart. where was dragon?? lol weakness. it was shanks showing up at end.. at least cool father figure appeared/uncle

enough with baby bs, even dragon did nothing for robin(it was kuma who finally found her thx to luffy group, and sent her to safety with rest of RA, also kuma helping dragon win war(confirmed kuma doing all heavy lifting) then got dragon next calling kuma a scumbag by implying kuma who sees dragon as a friend would kill him and a child...just wow

also kuma helping luffy/save him

meanwhile dragon ignored ginny daughter(friend) well not friend as this chapter confirmed dragon never saw kuma as a friend, even ginny)

why dragon can casually lie/send no help to ginny and kuma daughter.. he even confirmed lieing when he said kuma ran back because of programming, when he knows damn well it was because of bonney(baby) kuma reason for going to vega punk

sure curious why dragon not admitting this story to rest of the RA.... but keeps lieing.

I'm really enjoying this flashback. I feel like Kuma and Bonney are becoming really well developed characters.
Can't wait until we get back to the present though.

there is no weakness, or he be there for luffy even when it called out and wg figured it out after reveal. he still never showed up, also luffy died later in wano thx to cp0/kaido before nika df restarts his heart. where was dragon?? lol weakness. it was shanks showing up at end.. at least cool father figure appeared/uncle

enough with baby bs, even dragon did nothing for robin(it was kuma who finally found her thx to luffy group, and sent her to safety with rest of RA, also kuma helping dragon win war(confirmed kuma doing all heavy lifting) then got dragon next calling kuma a scumbag by implying kuma who sees dragon as a friend would kill him and a child...just wow

also kuma helping luffy/save him

meanwhile dragon ignored ginny daughter(friend) well not friend as this chapter confirmed dragon never saw kuma as a friend, even ginny)

why dragon can casually lie/send no help to ginny and kuma daughter.. he even confirmed lieing when he said kuma ran back because of programming, when he knows damn well it was because of bonney(baby) kuma reason for going to vega punk

sure curious why dragon not admitting this story to rest of the RA.... but keeps lieing.
Of course there weakness look what happen to Kuma and Bonny in this fash back .
Also by the time the world find out about luffy he was already a big name pirate and not a child .
I don't even know how you reading certain things and coming up with these thoughts lol .
Also there nothing to say Kuma doing all the heavy lifting even if keep on helping out .
Hell right now the Revs have the CD at the worst they have ever been with starving them out plan and kuma not even a part of it .

Also Oda not going to have dragon show up and save luffy all the time it make no damn send , he save luffy once and then Oda use countless other people per arc and plot armour to save luffy per arc .
It like saying shanks should show every arc and save luffy or ace should have always stay and save luffy .
Plus shanks not even show up at wano for luffy he show up for BB and did not want even want to be meet luffy and luffy now a yonko .

Last edited:
Of course there weakness look what happen to Kuma and Bonny in this fash back .
Also by the time the world find out about luffy he was already a big name pirate and not a child .
I don't even know how you reading certain things and coming up with these thoughts lol .
Also there nothing to say Kuma doing all the heavy lifting even if keep on helping out .
Hell right now the Revs have the CD at the worst they have ever been with starving them out plan and kuma not even a part of it .Also Also Oda not going to have dragon show up and save luffy all the time it make no damn send , he save luffy once and then Oda use countless other people per arc and plot armour to save luffy per arc .
It like saying shanks should show every arc and save luffy or ace should have always stay and save luffy .
that kuma weakness not dragon
dragon never did anything for luffy, not hard graps. plus empty words lol. he never been there for ginny never been there for kuma never been there for bonney(kuma and ginny daughter) while kuma been there for luffy and him. yeah i am reading fine ty.
it even states there be no RA without kuma in the group. then it became the RA!
yeah that was Sabo plan, not dragon. also Dragon suspects sabo of murder soon after sabo destroys cd/food and free slaves/ and gets kuma out..
oda showing dragon never shows up implies dragon not real father. you don't see garp or luffy sitting on there ass while family is in danger. or a father using a child as a meat shield against kuma.. what a joke.

dragon non stop lies

since he sent kuma to vegapunk for bonney to be cured...

again this guy knows.

now if rest of RA know this truth... and it was dragon who sent kuma to vega punk.

you think rest of ra and sabo would see dragon good still.. plus he still hiding this truth while also shading kuma.. scum behavior