[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D5 Votecount #3
Votes:
The Orca: Luka > Infitima > Seatonnes
T-Pein: HWHNE > Random Asshole
Seatonnes: Luka > Random Asshole > Seatonnes > Random Asshole
Lord Melkor: Seatonnes > Michelle > -
Random Asshole: Michelle > Seatonnes > Michelle > Seatonnes
Bepo D Bear: Seatonnes > - > Random Asshole
Michelle: Random Asshole
Red Night: Michelle

Votecount:
Random Asshole: 5
Seatonnes: 2
Michelle: 1

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 8 Dec 2023 14:30 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Who are you most confident about being mafia right now? I kind of lost confidence after that wrong vig shot today.
Well i lost all confidence last DP. High five v:

Lord Melkor
Bepo D. Bear
HeWhoHasNoEqual

These should be town no matter what imo

Red Night if scum, would be playing 4D chess, stealing bread from mafia tbh. I'd still say it's indie and if not, then well played.

Random Asshole is not town. Like, no way, but SK i think makes sense here.

Now if Gad was town, 3 people bellow would be mafia tbh. Maybe 4 but i don't want to think about it tbh. If Gad was scum, then 1-3.

T-Pein™ 2
Michelle
The Orca
Seatonnes

Out of these, Orca i'd say looks the best simply due to Jesse situation, but idk if he's busser or not. And he's only one not voting SK rn. I'd assume mafia will hide there (Pein, Michelle and Seastones all vote RA).

Basically, if we're being optimistic, id say we should kill RA. And hope Gad was mafia tbh.

Well i lost all confidence last DP. High five v:

Lord Melkor
Bepo D. Bear
HeWhoHasNoEqual

These should be town no matter what imo

Red Night if scum, would be playing 4D chess, stealing bread from mafia tbh. I'd still say it's indie and if not, then well played.

Random Asshole is not town. Like, no way, but SK i think makes sense here.

Now if Gad was town, 3 people bellow would be mafia tbh. Maybe 4 but i don't want to think about it tbh. If Gad was scum, then 1-3.

T-Pein™ 2
Michelle
The Orca
Seatonnes

Out of these, Orca i'd say looks the best simply due to Jesse situation, but idk if he's busser or not. And he's only one not voting SK rn. I'd assume mafia will hide there (Pein, Michelle and Seastones all vote RA).

Basically, if we're being optimistic, id say we should kill RA. And hope Gad was mafia tbh.
why are you saying voting for the SK is scummy?
what the...

:laughmoji:

DAY FOUR START POST #2

It is unlikely you all realized just how bloody and brutal this "interview process" was going to be, especially considering the fact that this is all being done as a preparation to invade Arlong Park and take on the Fishmen. As you scour the deck and do a rollcall you realize that another person is missing until someone finally finds a body shoved into a food locker with a knife plunged directly through their heart and you all come to conclusion that @Gadonkadonk has fallen.

You are Lionbuta [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

Captain Luffy grabs a speakerphone and calls out from the shore. "Impress me with your pirate spirit! Show me your fight! Show me your love! And it looks like pig is on the menu tonight!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 18 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 35 hours. (reduced by one hour to guarantee I can post end of day)

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 6 Dec 2023 01:40 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

- Dusk will start as soon as the countdown run down, as I will be asleep but will post the Day End Post when I wake up.
Like this one

Between Michelle and Seastones
ok we lynch michelle.
serial killer kills someone.
mafia kills someone.

we lynch Seastone. (may flip scum may flip town)
Michelle blocks RA
mafia kills someone.

how are any of these better than just getting rid of the SK and getting rid of the double kill rn?

ok we lynch michelle.
serial killer kills someone.
mafia kills someone.

we lynch Seastone. (may flip scum may flip town)
Michelle blocks RA
mafia kills someone.

how are any of these better than just getting rid of the SK and getting rid of the double kill rn?
Well, if scum team started at 6 and gad wasn't mafia, it would be end of the game

you think about half of the players rn are scum?

:laughmoji:

if gad was scum we are looking for only 1.
4 scum and 3 antitown indies.
Or
5 scum and 3 antitown indies.
6 would be overkill.
I mean, maybe. I hope it's 4 tbh.

Like, what you're saying makes sense, i'm just paranoid i guess.

Btw.
Red Night is both against mafia and town tbh. I'll give Red Night bread, he'll steal one and will be at 4. After 1 more night should be at 5. If doesn't leave the game by then, it's probably mafia btw.

Btw.
Red Night is both against mafia and town tbh. I'll give Red Night bread, he'll steal one and will be at 4. After 1 more night should be at 5. If doesn't leave the game by then, it's probably mafia btw.
I forgot indies love scumsiding.

Btw.
What about let him have my bread as well? Honestly I don't like how he is scum siding from time to time and going to town side only if he's scolded, but if we can check if he's telling the truth that's a plus and we don't have to spend a lynch on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.