[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle
Tpein
Seatonnes

Sticking with this group. Shockingly all 3 are the ones trying to hammer home my lynch today lol

RA did anything to survive, he accepted at first he got blocked but after came with tinfoils. He was scum, so trusting him seems odd.
Also I don't have any vest and I didn't have any defense except my use of RB on RA
Not really he played townsided. He could have claimed vig like 3 days ago. Also, you refusing to visit Meklor for multiple days being asked and "using" your move on what almost everyone thought was the vig just further shows you were aware of your moves and the game. So claiming you didn't know Naomi was Gaimon for 2 phases is BS

Michelle
Tpein
Seatonnes

Sticking with this group. Shockingly all 3 are the ones trying to hammer home my lynch today lol

Not really he played townsided. He could have claimed vig like 3 days ago. Also, you refusing to visit Meklor for multiple days being asked and "using" your move on what almost everyone thought was the vig just further shows you were aware of your moves and the game. So claiming you didn't know Naomi was Gaimon for 2 phases is BS
The fact I was busy was obvious, I was suspected because I didn't have much activity in the thread at first, I can link 3 games that ended and I played them mostly when this game started, and my real life is full of various events I don't feel the need to talk about.
I was just busy and I didn't figure out that Naomi was Gaimon until she flipped.
It's not bs. It's just the truth

@Michelle

why do you think would make sense as Orca's teammates?
Melkor makes sense for me as mafia.
When he had a shot he killed an invest claim and had just me and Luka as a pool of shots, so 2 townies.
When RA came with his accusations that I survived the shot Melkor was the first jumping on me but when he saw my claim he went to Seatonnes.

Melkor makes sense for me as mafia.
When he had a shot he killed an invest claim and had just me and Luka as a pool of shots, so 2 townies.
When RA came with his accusations that I survived the shot Melkor was the first jumping on me but when he saw my claim he went to Seatonnes.
so you think there're 2 people left?

The fact I was busy was obvious, I was suspected because I didn't have much activity in the thread at first, I can link 3 games that ended and I played them mostly when this game started, and my real life is full of various events I don't feel the need to talk about.
I was just busy and I didn't figure out that Naomi was Gaimon until she flipped.
It's not bs. It's just the truth
No, just your scum game from what I have seen. Just like the first one I played here, just like the one on fanverse. Myself and Polar picked up on it D1 and D2

I thought they should be 2 but Orca said they are 3 so I am not sure about anything
Wanna get pissy that I said something untrue about you (which is clearly speculation) but then you lie right here lmao. Get this scum out of here

Yep. Doesnt make a lot of sense, but if there is somehow 3 scum left it kind of does
Michelle
Tpein
Seatonnes

No, just your scum game from what I have seen. Just like the first one I played here, just like the one on fanverse. Myself and Polar picked up on it D1 and D2
How many games we played to make this judgement? You don't even know me enough.
Did you ever linked a scum game of yours?

You start to sound like Cake in the other site game, relying on meta and pushing lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.