[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much timer is left?

Also @Michelle @The Orca

Can I get a summary of everything you both claimed today? If not then fuck you and i'll kill you both.
Listen, Orca is my RB of last night
His defence is just a bunch of shades.
My clear conclusion is that he is lying again and he tried to perform the NK and failed

Also the 'I can't be lynched' thing was pushed as narrative to make everyone to avoid his lynch

Listen, Orca is my RB of last night
His defence is just a bunch of shades.
My clear conclusion is that he is lying again and he tried to perform the NK and failed

Also the 'I can't be lynched' thing was pushed as narrative to make everyone to avoid his lynch
So

Its not even a good attempt any more lol. You believe I nuked my godfather for fun, got invested and cleared by the cop via some redirection done perfectly N1 or N2, lynched a 2nd mafia, but claimed to avoid a lynch that was never happening?

So

Its not even a good attempt any more lol. You believe I nuked my godfather for fun, got invested and cleared by the cop via some redirection done perfectly N1 or N2, lynched a 2nd mafia, but claimed to avoid a lynch that was never happening?
Explain me the lack of kill last night..

Also you posted untrue things about me, why?

Thats the one in relation to the postulation that you could be town
I am town and you are pushing for my mislych.
The idea that mafia framed you cannot be proved and I get your main defence is the fact you pushed for the God father.
I thought you are towny for that and considered you lock town after the cop claim.
But mafia could by chance to obtain a lock clear mechanically after a bold bus on a slot who was a problem for them.
I think now that Jesse was bussed, a mastermind plan in scum chat.

I am town and you are pushing for my mislych.
The idea that mafia framed you cannot be proved and I get your main defence is the fact you pushed for the God father.
I thought you are towny for that and considered you lock town after the cop claim.
But mafia could by chance to obtain a lock clear mechanically after a bold bus on a slot who was a problem for them.
I think now that Jesse was bussed, a mastermind plan in scum chat.
Btw, why have you decided to rb Orca instead of Seastones for example?

Explain how I as scum would mechanically clear myself after nuking the godfather...

Also, who on this Earth would believe the cop would then invest me that night lmao. Its not possible

If scum could redirect why not redirect a role block to town at all this game?

Explain how I as scum would mechanically clear myself after nuking the godfather...

Also, who on this Earth would believe the cop would then invest me that night lmao. Its not possible

If scum could redirect why not redirect a role block to town at all this game?
I can only speculate.
I think it's a hider ability or a reflection of actions in that night.
Maybe it was limited usage of it, my RB went through N4 and so I think it was the same for N5

Status
Not open for further replies.