[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this claim
Naomi is town, isn't it?
Luka (if scum) would not go into a fight with Naomi because he should know he can't win it.
I think Luka is also town.
Actually looks like Michelle confirms Polars claim of needing to visit claimed Gaimon Naomi, clears Naomi as town...never visits Naomi

N1 Ekko
N2 no one
N3 Infi
N4 Random
So definitely scum with a fake claim of animal and needing to visit Gaimon, which was Naomi and known on D1, but never does or wtf

I repeat on D1

Lock cleared town.

I have to visit you/reunite with you. I have two parts to my wincon. The town wincon plus I have to visit you at least once during the game. If I don't visit you and town wins, I don't. So your chest preventing me would be broken imo

Naomi is 100% town. Anymore talk of her being scum is coming from scum, do so at your own risk.
I believe this claim
Then Michelle never visits Naomi. Choosing Ekko N1 and no one N2

1. Yes.
2. I dont believe he hinted at it specifically, but his claimed wincon and goal (find Naomi, win with town or whatever) was pretty similar to the others and was positive Gaimon was in the game and town (also D1) clearing Naomi so people stopped voting her...which may have been Michelle voting her (id have to go back and look)
@Michellle hinted her role before Polar's death, correct? I recall I have been trying to check it yesterday.

I repeat on D1

Then Michelle never visits Naomi. Choosing Ekko N1 and no one N2
Okay this convinced me.

Vote lynch Michelle

@Bepo D. Bear @Charlie @HeWhoHasNoEqual @Seatonnes @T-Pein™ it looks like Michelle is just scum roleblocker with fake rare animal claim. She says her role needs her to visit Gaimon. She saw Naomi claiming Gaimon but did not visit her.

Also following Ratchet's legacy here so i can share the responsibility if town loses it. 😀

Okay this convinced me.

Vote lynch Michelle

@Bepo D. Bear @Charlie @HeWhoHasNoEqual @Seatonnes @T-Pein™ it looks like Michelle is just scum roleblocker with fake rare animal claim. She says her role needs her to visit Gaimon. She saw Naomi claiming Gaimon but did not visit her.

Also following Ratchet's legacy here so i can share the responsibility if town loses it. 😀
:laughmoji:

I am not gonna lynch michelle over orca.
If orca flips town then we lynch michelle.
You trying to take out a possible no kill again.
Scummy af.

@Michellle hinted her role before Polar's death, correct? I recall I have been trying to check it yesterday.
Why did you vote Naomi?
Town
Naomi
Polar (if its true he is mech clear)
Reloaded, Ekko, Fuji
Luka

Scum
Indigo/Jesse
Sanji
Pein

Everyone else in nulls, hopefully I can have time to read overnight
well who ever is voting yoho is scum, since he claimed animal from gaimon island. which believe before i claimed.

i have mention of rare animals in my role,
thing is, this could be safe claim for scum too

there're dozens of these animals and not all of them could be in the game

unless you have a way to determine whether they are chimeras or not
That means we can't trust them all only by claim
is color of clown new too?
If not then that usage is hella sus,........
what the.

Orca shulda been town confirmed x100
I am here now

Why?

Nothing yet, I'll come back later to you.

I want to know why

Ratchet is playing? What slot?

I am an animal, searching for Gaimon. RIP
The animal is uncoordinated and has an action but I was busy overnight and I forgot to submit N2. N1 I visited Ekko
Appears to be after Polar is dead @Lord Melkor

If the factional kill is performed by the Strongman it cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all. (x1 usage)
Anyone claimed role like this? Any idea what might it be about?

My visits are claimed
Actually looks like Michelle confirms Polars claim of needing to visit claimed Gaimon Naomi, clears Naomi as town...never visits Naomi

So definitely scum with a fake claim of animal and needing to visit Gaimon, which was Naomi and known on D1, but never does or wtf
You don't read my posts.
He said Naomi is 100% town, didn't mention Gaimon at all.
I couldn't read all the thread to know Naomi was Gaimon.
Looks like you are desperately misenterpreting things

Status
Not open for further replies.