Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
they had to feed him to Shibashou's horse unfortunately :josad:

prediction based off history spoilers
I think it's likely that we'll see him when Qin invades Zhao's capital. Imagine him sniping enemy commanders from the walls
Post automatically merged:

I always have hoped Hara would make him an ax user or a swordsman to separate him from all the other glaive users, but yeah he probably be a glaive guy
Yeah maybe in the next campaign

but given his fucking name I thought and still the man MUST be one of SBS vassals

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tou is a gigachad when you think about it,everyone is out here running around with these massive glaives that seem to increase in size when you strike while he only has his tiny 1 handed sword.
Sword fights are the best in the manga : Tou fights and skills, Shin vs Rinko, Shin vs GKHK

Sword fights allow for more choreography and not just swing and swings

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
they had to feed him to Shibashou's horse unfortunately :josad:

prediction based off history spoilers
I think it's likely that we'll see him when Qin invades Zhao's capital. Imagine him sniping enemy commanders from the walls

I always have hoped Hara would make him an ax user or a swordsman to separate him from all the other glaive users, but yeah he probably be a glaive guy
I found this drawing I did of Kou En years ago lol. Not sure what I was thinking

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I found this drawing I did of Kou En years ago lol. Not sure what I was thinking
Looks like a mountain tribe guy that Ordo recruited.

his beard will definitely be white by the time he shows up..

I think Kouen, based off what we know of him(being smart enough to be quoted by Rien, a very intelligent man who also hates generals) would look "civilized" for lack of a better word.

I’m not gonna lie, Yoku being Kou En son kills the hype for me, for the esteemed Chu goat to raise this monkey as his son... It is like trying to convince someone that Moubu is the strongest in China and only showing him his teenager daughters Mouki and Mouten
:risicheck:
even goats have shit family members.

Look at Ouki, Ouhon and Ousen. They're related to that bum Oukotsu.

Chousha's son also got one shot but we know Chousha is likely the real deal

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ba Chu Ri will also be something else : the God Bow
:kriwhat:it's Bashuri. Probably a top tier

maybe it's Bachuri in the French Kingdom version you read

Yeah but you know if Hara draws him looking more like a traditional general, people will say he looks like a fodder general. Lol

They did the same thing with Kochou. Personally I thought Kochou had a really cool design.
I always had the image of Kouen looking like a larger Kochou without the piercings for the longest time for some reason. lol

if the guy in the upper left in this image is Kouen:

he at least has a super cool helmet.

though i guarantee Hara will go full out with his design because of his importance.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:kriwhat:it's Bashuri. Probably a top tier

maybe it's Bachuri in the French Kingdom version you read

I always had the image of Kouen looking like a larger Kochou without the piercings for the longest time for some reason. lol

if the guy in the upper left in this image is Kouen:

he at least has a super cool helmet.

though i guarantee Hara will go full out with his design because of his importance.
I’m not a huge fan of the upper left guy, I know it’s a popular theory that he is Kou En but that dude looks like a fodder to me, I’ll just come out and say it lol. That’s not a really memorable helmet at least, I think even Mougou looked cooler lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I’m not a huge fan of the upper left guy, I know it’s a popular theory that he is Kou En but that dude looks like a fodder to me, I’ll just come out and say it lol. That’s not a really memorable helmet at least, I think even Mougou looked cooler lol.
good thing Hara can easily change it if it is indeed Kouen.

And i'm sure his armor will be memorable....

And even if it isn't.... I don't think Kouen have a generic design would be a dealbreaker. I'm very interested in his character and that's what matters....

i'm sure Hara will make him some sort of giant that dwarves Moubu too lol

Kou En is likely closer to 90 than 70, or at least he certainly will be by the time he makes his battlefield debut against Qin.

The man had the longest service record in Chu history 6-7 years ago in the story.

He's been around and done so much, he's known by two epithets.

Anyone expecting some Ren Pa-like figure is setting themselves up for a massive disappointment.