Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Kouen likely hates the Chu court and politics.

Seems like Rien went to him first, but Kouen directed him toward Karin.
Kou En is likely closer to 90 than 70, or at least he certainly will be by the time he makes his battlefield debut against Qin.

The man had the longest service record in Chu history 6-7 years ago in the story.

He's been around and done so much, he's known by two epithets.

Anyone expecting some Ren Pa-like figure is setting themselves up for a massive disappointment.
logically he should be a by the books strategist considering his advanced age.

but I honestly can't see Hara not making him a martial top tier. maybe he'll be younger than we think.... but no way he won't be Shin's big arc opponent.

Kouen likely hates the Chu court and politics.

Seems like Rien went to him first, but Kouen directed him toward Karin.
If I were to make a guess, someone with Kou Enβ€˜s power and influence would see the position of prime minister as a hindrance and a waste of time, and so would rather give the position to someone he can trust, and naturally influence.
Karin idolizes Kou En, I can see it now

But Bananji? Fuck no lol, there are levels to this game.
What makes you think Renpa would fair better? Shi Ei killed three Fire Dragons bro, his spear is sheer insanity.

And really what glaive weilders have we seen who could put up an actual fight against Ouhon? The only reason Gyou’Un got a swing in is because Ouhon thought his arm was done for. Ouhon is that type of spearman who won’t let you even swing your weapon at him.

@MarineHQ is about to seethe lol
Bananji's defence was pretty damn on point in his 1v1 with Ouhon. Didn't take a single scratch and I think it was stated that Ouhon used full power blows throughout then he even managed to knock him off his horse.

I want to see other generals do that first against Ouhon.

That's Bananji sama for ya.
:kayneshrug:

Bananji's defence was pretty damn on point in his 1v1 with Ouhon. Didn't take a single scratch and I think it was stated that Ouhon used full power blows throughout then he even managed to knock him off his horse.

I want to see other generals do that first against Ouhon.

That's Bananji sama for ya.
:kayneshrug:
Bananji’s best feat came afterwards, clashing equally with Gigakou
:araboss:

Trolling aside tho, Feego chad is a beast, man was eating Rozo’s strikes like candy
Rozo was treated like a bozo in the bigger picture but he was at the very least an inbetweener

Nothing would make me more mad
But nope, Tou is here to witness the unification in Ouki’s stead, sort of Roger Rayleigh thing
I hate drawing parallels from shit piece but they do make things easier sometimes
Yeah I see it the same way but Yoku might actually kill Rokuoumi lol.
Behold

The Quanrong as a people were hyped to oblivion early on and I think Rozo deserves more respect as their king lol. Never understood why people doubted him as a warrior. Look at the size of this lunatic
That's like SBS size lmao