Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I think Kouyoku being related to Kouen would explain two things

1. How a 1000 man commander had a legendary sword that everyone on the battlefield recognized when he first pulled it out. Daddy's hand me downs I guess.

2. Why Karin tolerates his disrespectful ass. Karin referred to him as "General Kouen". I think Karin might have also been a subordinate for Kouen for a time, maybe he discovered her talent(she's not of noble birth most likely).

You guys are not feeling Kititty it seems

I don’t find her unbearable lol. She doesn’t show up that much and when she does it’s usually brief. If Kyoukai had Kititty’s panel-time, she would be much more bearable lol.
I love how it's formulated negatively, i.e. she's bearable because she doesn't show up much unlike Kyoukai. Hara is like Kishimoto, he really can't write female characters.
:rolaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Rinko was probably a general at the time right? Meh I don't see how him landing a blow is an anti feat for Ouki.
Look at it this way, Rinko was beaten by a Shin that Yoku matched without his Bakuya Sword. Yoku even told Rinbukun that Shin wouldn’t have been a problem if he had his Bakugo sword. Which at least tells us Yoku with the Bakugo sword was >>> the Yoku who matched Shin.

So does that mean Bakuya sword Yoku was already > Rinko?

I’m not opposed to it tbh. If Yoku is Kou En’s son then that would perfectly explain why his talent is so huge. Like how Mouten and Ouhon were such huge talents at that age.

Karin when she talks to Kouyoku: "You worthless piece of trash, go to..."

Karin when she talks to Kouyoku's dad who called her to learn about his son's progress: "Kouyoku is a smart guy, I'm sure he'll make huge progress in the future. He's funny too."
This was basically Riboku when talking to Houken lol.

Riboku when Houken was absent: β€œyeah he’s basically a monkey that I can’t really control but he kills Great Generals so you learn to live with it”

Riboku when Houken is around: β€œAh yes Three Great Heavens Sama, Gekishin was but a mere taste of the will of Heaven!”

No. Way.

Tou would beat Gyou Un 100% every time

difficult fight yes but won’t lose at all

You can’t compare a fighting Q6 general to a sub. It’s a manga guys. Someone like Tou won’t lose to Gypsy Un.
I’m so glad the French haven’t tried writing their own manga lol

I think Kouyoku being related to Kouen would explain two things

1. How a 1000 man commander had a legendary sword that everyone on the battlefield recognized when he first pulled it out. Daddy's hand me downs I guess.

2. Why Karin tolerates his disrespectful ass. Karin referred to him as "General Kouen". I think Karin might have also been a subordinate for Kouen for a time, maybe he discovered her talent(she's not of noble birth most likely).
Kouyoku is the embodiement of the meme "My dad can beat your dad". Lol.

Gyou Un never became a GG, never became a 3GH
But he was a 3GH level blade under the command of RSJ, that’s worth something

Tou is obviously far more important and relevant. And stronger.

I would favor YTW, Duke, Tou above Gyou Un
I’d bet on these guys over Gyou’Un too, but it would be a blood drenching fight, but I also see nothing wrong in thinking Gyou’Un can take them on
Ouki tier and above tho, that’s reserved for a select few (Renpa, Moubu, Kanmei, SBS, and maybe Man’U -fuck Man’U tho-)

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
But he was a 3GH level blade under the command of RSJ, that’s worth something

I’d bet on these guys over Gyou’Un too, but it would be a blood drenching fight, but I also see nothing wrong in thinking Gyou’Un can take them on
Ouki tier and above tho, that’s reserved for a select few (Renpa, Moubu, Kanmei, SBS, and maybe Man’U -fuck Man’U tho-)
I can respect Gyou Un to be a freaking monster but he can’t beat any Fighting GG monster

He can fight Ouki or Renpa or Tou for some time and push them good. But won’t win
Post automatically merged:

Where the fuck is the Seika 10 bow of China ? Seika Un

He won’t appear this time ? So next big battle ?

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea Even if Kou En had it, I doubt he would have gifted Yoku the Bakuya sword like that. Yoku certainly earned it in any case.
if he did earn it.... I would love to see how in a flashback

It was mentioned Bakuya has a counterpart. I guess Kouen has it?

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Where the fuck is the Seika 10 bow of China ? Seika Un
they had to feed him to Shibashou's horse unfortunately :josad:

prediction based off history spoilers
I think it's likely that we'll see him when Qin invades Zhao's capital. Imagine him sniping enemy commanders from the walls
Post automatically merged:

Kouen probably has a glaive with the head/design of a tiger. Maybe. Lol.
I always have hoped Hara would make him an ax user or a swordsman to separate him from all the other glaive users, but yeah he probably be a glaive guy