Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Renpa > Gyou Un or Kaishibou

it’s a damn manga with some shonen traits

Obviously Renpa, Ouki rival, is stronger than those dudes
To be fair, Renpa is Ouki's rival as a General. That doesn't guarantee that he is Ouki's absolute rival in a duel. Ouki can be stronger than him and they would still be rivals, especially when we have Legendary Great Generals that have no martial might whatsoever like Koshou and Rinshoujo being rivals to the rest of the Fierce Generals.

For the record, I don't have a problem with folk being of the opinion of Renpa > Gyou'un/Kaishibou/Bananji in a duel after a hard won fight but people saying Renpa mid diffs them are being silly. Lol.

Clashing matters though. That's why we hype up Akou doing that against Bananji lol.
Yeah but those two clashed multiple times for an extended on screen period with characters commenting on how they were dead even and their clashes ultimately resulting in them nearly killing each other. Danto has clashed with Bananji for a couple of panels during the initial stages of a battle. Ganmon Banana could finally unleash his "Rage Mode" and smack Danto aside next chapter or some fodder might get between them and make it inconclusive . Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Those guys don’t have what it takes to push Renpa to extreme
Which is what exactly? They all have weight directly compared to Renpa’s by Shin and they all have top tier battle experience against the strongest generals/opponents.

You could maybe argue out of shape Gyou’Un can’t push Renpa to extreme diff because he was semi retired, but Bananj dove headfirst into waves of screaming Xiongnu every day lol. Gyou’Un, Kaishibou, and Kaishibou all battled the Qin6/Wei7/Zhao3 for years….

I'd have to suggest that the No. 3 of the Yotanwa army is able to fight on par with Renpa. That's so ludicrious that it's hard for me to even believe.
Why?

No. 3 of SBS is hyped to be Moubu equal in fighting skills.
Renpa subordinate itself was hyped to be Renpa equal fighting wise.
Tou was announced as Ouki equal by Ouki himself.
No. 5 Shiryou of Ousen is facing Jiaga/Moubu equal.

Chu avg Generals> Rest Generals.
Avg Mountainer> Avg Soldier.
Danto> Usual Subordinate Generals.
Danto faced Rozo who was mf but was v strong mf.

Skills & raw strength wise the hype is there. Hara compared and hyped them up for a reason. They are that strong.

Ofcrs that doesn't mean they are actually, Renpa, Ouki or Moubu equal. What separates them is the weight of GG and experience of many years, and a GG is much more than just a Strong martial 1 vs 1 fighters.

Anyhow I'm sure Danto can casually clash with Renpa like he did with Banaji too, it's one clash so far. Observe the fight more and if Danto is able to fight Bnanaji well, which I expect than he's that strong.

Which is what exactly? They all have weight directly compared to Renpa’s by Shin and they all have top tier battle experience against the strongest generals/opponents.

You could maybe argue out of shape Gyou’Un can’t push Renpa to extreme diff because he was semi retired, but Bananj dove headfirst into waves of screaming Xiongnu every day lol. Gyou’Un, Kaishibou, and Kaishibou all battled the Qin6/Wei7/Zhao3 for years….
Gyou'Un is one thing, but RSJ's equal's equal Bananji (with Danto and Gigakou)
Bananji was so slow he couldn't even go offensive against Ouhon. To suggest he is anywhere near Gyou'Un and Renpa is batshit crazy

As for Gyou'Un, he's either extremely overrated or terribly underrated, the Mihawk of Kingdom you can say
One thing is for sure, Gyou'Un is an absolute animal, and can probably trade with anyone in the series, to an extent at least. If I'm being realistic prime Gyou'Un is worst case scenario Tou level, which is pretty damn high. Still, I'd put Renpa a notch over him. But Bananji? Fuck no lol, there are levels to this game.
Gaimou, Gyou'Un, Duke Hyou, Tou
Ouki, Renpa, Kanmei?
Kanmei?, Moubu
This is an estimation to what I think is the pinnacle

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bananji was so slow he couldn't even go offensive against Ouhon. To suggest he is anywhere near Gyou'Un and Renpa is batshit crazy
What makes you think Renpa would fair better? Shi Ei killed three Fire Dragons bro, his spear is sheer insanity.

And really what glaive weilders have we seen who could put up an actual fight against Ouhon? The only reason Gyou’Un got a swing in is because Ouhon thought his arm was done for. Ouhon is that type of spearman who won’t let you even swing your weapon at him.

If I'm being realistic prime Gyou'Un is worst case scenario Tou level, which is pretty damn high. Still, I'd put Renpa a notch over him. But Bananji? Fuck no lol, there are levels to this game.
@MarineHQ is about to seethe lol

What makes you think Renpa would fair better? Shi Ei killed three Fire Dragons bro, his spear is sheer insanity.
One thing I will never do is separate Ouki and Renpa martially, I see their portrayal as rival warrior generals as absolute. Gaimou’s statement is the nail in the coffin. The Renpa we saw in Sanyou is also nothing but a shadow of his old self, man wasn’t even amused to any extent while tackling Mougou’s 40years in the making fortress
Gyou’Un was the same you can say, but I’m a bit conflicted as to why he got weaker, the shit that Chougaryuu was on while fighting Shin was mad strong lol

That said, the entity we know as Houken was on an entirely different level to Ouhon, so If Ouki and Duke can throw punches at him, I have no fear for Renpa from someone like Shi or Ouhon, tho Ouhon might still be faster, to an extent

Also thing is, if Renpa can’t keep up with Ouhon‘s speed, then Ouhon low diffs Moubu and Kanmei, which is not something remote close to reality

@MarineHQ is about to seethe lol
My war with @MarineHQ about to reach an all time peak, Feego chad is out for blood

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I feel like Tou and Renpa get scaled to Ouki's level martially for no good reason.

I need more feats from both of them. Tou has a few anti-feats, does anyone think Hara would draw Ouki struggling with some Chu 1000 man commander?

Renpa has also been compared too much to high tier fighters like Bananji and Kaishibou....

Yeah but those two clashed multiple times for an extended on screen period with characters commenting on how they were dead even and their clashes ultimately resulting in them nearly killing each other. Danto has clashed with Bananji for a couple of panels during the initial stages of a battle. Ganmon Banana could finally unleash his "Rage Mode" and smack Danto aside next chapter or some fodder might get between them and make it inconclusive . Lol.
Extended? Akou and Bananji meet in the same chapter that they start to clash, before Gyou'Un shows up to intercept it at the end. And the clash that we see is literally 1 page and half, almost as short as Danto, yet that reasoning is brought up as to why we should give Bananji the benefit of the doubt.

And unlike with the Akou clash, we don't actually know when Danto and Bananji started to duke it out. Hara didn't show the moment they stumbled onto each other. There's nothing that says it couldn't have been well into the duel when we see it happening.

Anyhow I'm sure Danto can casually clash with Renpa like he did with Banaji too, it's one clash so far. Observe the fight more and if Danto is able to fight Bnanaji well, which I expect than he's that strong.
And I would have no issue if that's the case. Except we saw how Yotanwa treated the Bajio clone the moment she set her sights on him. Absolute low-diff.

I feel like Tou and Renpa get scaled to Ouki's level martially for no good reason.

I need more feats from both of them. Tou has a few anti-feats, does anyone think Hara would draw Ouki struggling with some Chu 1000 man commander?

Renpa has also been compared too much to high tier fighters like Bananji and Kaishibou....
I really don’t think Ouki‘s physical strength is that far off from someone like Kaishibou
And when it comes to raw strength, then none of these guys compares to Zenou, we are yet to see someone literally delete people like Zenou did, from the hips up they were just gone, reduced to atoms
Every single mighty warrior in the series had a reason to be strong
Gyou’Un’s loyalty to RSJ runs very deep, he was the sword of a 3GHs army
Renpa’s undying love for warfare was his fuel, man stood at the pinnacle for decades
Ouki did his Ouki thing
Tou’s power comes from fighting by Ouki’s side for all these years
Kanmei took pride as the undefeated giant of Chu
Moubu is mad about being the strongest in China
Man’U and his nothingness
Ouhon wanting to prove himself to Ousen
Shi and his past tragedy
Some characters that are weaker physically explode with abnormal weight sometimes, giving them momentary feats (Shin biggest example) but besides the main character, we have Chougaryou dealing some heavy ass weight to Shin
Etc etc

What’s a goofball like Bananji (or Jiaga at that) doing in this list

About the current war, I have a feeling Sou’Ou will try and save Denrimi and get himself killed in the process
Also Ousen better have some 10k elite imperial unit in his main army, because this scenario seems to gloomy for a strategical genius. We are about to know why Riboku said he’d lose to Renpa. This is a one of a kind battle and will answer many questions I’ve had for a while, mainly, how the fuck do you deal with an animal like Shibashou when you have no one in your army who can exchange blows with him, especially when Shibashou himself is not a mindless chump, and actually has a group of extremely competent commanders

Extended? Akou and Bananji meet in the same chapter that they start to clash, before Gyou'Un shows up to intercept it at the end. And the clash that we see is literally 1 page and half, almost as short as Danto, yet that reasoning is brought up as to why we should give Bananji the benefit of the doubt.
Nah mate, I was talking about combined screen time between those two, not just the later fight that Gyou'un interrupted.
And unlike with the Akou clash, we don't actually know when Danto and Bananji started to duke it out. Hara didn't show the moment they stumbled onto each other. There's nothing that says it couldn't have been well into the duel when we see it happening.
The chapter isn't out yet but the summery made it sound like Danto's progress had been just recently halted by Bananji. :kayneshrug: