Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I somehow can't see Renpa failing to kill Akou in 2 v 1 or geting humiliated by 5k commander Ouhon.
I somehow can’t see Gyou’Un getting launched across China by Mougou when it was directly said that Gyou’Un’s blows outright shatter most glaives lol. Can Renpa shatter glaives or is such hype reserved only for his superiors?

Superlatives are handed out like expired candy at Halloween.
And yet Renpa is the only character Hara has consistently used as a metric to hype other generals, lol.

Moubu? Sure, with Jiaga by a questionable source.

Ouki? Never.

Renpa? Literally four other commanders were said to be his equal by separate extremely reliable sources lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
When has Hara used Ouki to hype up another general?

I recall 3 times

1. Gaimou's lie about Ouki and Renpa
2. Tou's entire thing is (allegedly) being equal to Ouki.
3. I remember one character speculating that Ousen is equal to Ouki despite being way less famous

When has Hara used Ouki to hype up another general?

I recall 3 times

1. Gaimou's lie about Ouki and Renpa
2. Tou's entire thing is (allegedly) being equal to Ouki.
3. I remember one character speculating that Ousen is equal to Ouki despite being way less famous
Hara has put Ou Ki on a pedestal from early on and hasn’t changed up since.

He’s going off with it today lol
Shukai Gyou’Un was stronger than Shin who defeated Houken. Best of luck to Rinshoujou’s equal
You just gotta laugh and let him get it out of his system like you let a kid tire themselves out before bedtime.

Ouki and Renpa are the most versatile generals we have seen in action so far. They seem to be top at everything instead of extremely specializing at one stuff. Dream GGs of heaven. Karin has shown signs of versatility but we don’t know how good she actually is.

The more I re-read the more I'm convinced that Renpa is the ultimate general. This MF is simply insane.
The best fucking feat was he pumped up an army of different country and even his own commanders. Beat Ousen, at strategy. Beat the puzzle Mougou specially prepared for him with a photogenic memory. After all that he still is a beast at 1 on 1 battles.
Some underestimate old Mougou, but he's still the father of Moubu, the current Strongest.

What's he's not good at this point?