Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I recall 3 times

1. Gaimou's lie about Ouki and Renpa
2. Tou's entire thing is (allegedly) being equal to Ouki.
3. I remember one character speculating that Ousen is equal to Ouki despite being way less famous
Exactly. Gaimou’s lie was just that, a lie. Not saying Gaimou can’t push Ouki hard but Hara never outright said “Gaimou is so strong his strength could be considered on par with Ouki.

Tou’s talent was compared to Ouki’s, but it was his talent as a general and not as a warrior. Now sure Tou can give Ouki a run in a fight, but I’m also not out here claiming Ouki is top 1 lol. There are stronger warriors in this manga than Ouki and Renpa.

I just think it’s hilarious the excuses people make for people directly comparing other warriors to Renpa.

Genpou is probably the most credible source in all of China on Renpa and Kaishibou, and he said their brute power was equal. So then Renpa fans have to hilariously try to downplay Genpou himself.

Shin himself directly fought Renpa, Gaimou, and Gyou’Un, and stated that all three had equal weight. Oh but Renpa fans have another 6 excuses prepared for this.

Hara himself said prime Gyou’Un > Renpa lol, oh but we’ve got another 5 excuses prepared for this.

It’s the excuses that get me lmfao. Renpa is one of the best warriors in China, and I wouldn’t be opposed to him being top 2 if Hara didn’t pile up mountains of reliable evidence against this idea lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Except he didn't.
He did.

He wore the mantle which symbolized Zhao’s martial might.

He was literally referred to as the embodiment of the state of Zhao’s martial might. Which is pretty explicitly Hara stating that Prime Gyou’Un > everyone else in Zhao martially.

I’ve said it before about Gyou’Un, but the man is literally a walking dark Ouki Parrallel in many regards. Gyou’Un is literally Ouki if Ouki had never recovered from King Shou’s death and let it define the rest of his life. And just as Ouki was Qin’s best warrior back in the day, Gyou’Un was Zhao’s and this perfectly matches up with his title.

He did.

He was literally referred to as the embodiment of the state of Zhao’s martial might. Which is pretty explicitly Hara stating that Prime Gyou’Un > everyone else in Zhao martially.

I’ve said it before about Gyou’Un, but the man is literally a walking dark Ouki Parrallel in many regards. Gyou’Un is literally Ouki if Ouki had never recovered from King Shou’s death and let it define the rest of his life. And just as Ouki was Qin’s best warrior back in the day, Gyou’Un was Zhao’s and this perfectly matches up with his title.
so ohon > Zhaou
i like this
:myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He did.

One of those opening pages also says that shin and mouten are the strongest duo or something.
You cant be serious with that

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Japanese language doesn't have articles such as "the" or "a" so whether or not those are used in translation is entirely up to the choice of translation team. By looking at raw japanese text you can't say whether or not "the" is suposed to be there or not.
So then we ask ourselves why such a statement was never made about Renpa, before or since? And why Renpa was explicitly martially compared to 4 other commanders, 3 of which were Zhao commanders?

so ohon > Zhaou
i like this
:myman:
Once wore…”

IE, Gyou’Un isn’t in his prime anymore and isn’t meant to be viewed as Zhao’s best anymore.

One of those opening pages also says that shin and mouten are the strongest duo or something.
You cant be serious with that
You sure about that lol? Which page?

He did.

Houken/Renpa> or Moubu's supposed equal Jiaga

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So then we ask ourselves why such a statement was never made about Renpa, before or since? And why Renpa was explicitly martially compared to 4 other commanders, 3 of which were Zhao commanders?

Once wore…”

IE, Gyou’Un isn’t in his prime anymore and isn’t meant to be viewed as Zhao’s best anymore.

You sure about that lol? Which page?
Afaik these first page statements are as valuable as OP editor notes
Check this one out lol
Here

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Renpa > Gyou Un or Kaishibou

it’s a damn manga with some shonen traits

Obviously Renpa, Ouki rival, is stronger than those dudes
Then why has Hara never said Renpa is stronger than them if it’s so obvious? All Hara does is state every new General has strength on par with Renpa lmfao

Why directly compare so many warriors to Renpa?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Then why has Hara never said Renpa is stronger than them if it’s so obvious? All Hara does is state every new General has strength on par with Renpa lmfao

Why directly compare so many warriors to Renpa?
Because he doesn’t need too

Renpa is a fighting great general he is obviously superior to his sub

Renpa also is greater is all sense of the term

In all seriousness, in order for me to consider Bananji/Gyou'Un to be Renpa-tier fighters, I'd have to suggest that the No. 3 of the Yotanwa army is able to fight on par with Renpa. That's so ludicrious that it's hard for me to even believe.

I'd argue they are still near the top in terms of brute power, but so is Mougou.

Or maybe Hara doesn't give two shits about power scaling and just has character performance being based on plot, which would be quite unfortunate.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In all seriousness, in order for me to consider Bananji/Gyou'Un to be Renpa-tier fighters, I'd have to suggest that the No. 3 of the Yotanwa army is able to fight on par with Renpa. That's so ludicrious that it's hard for me to even believe.

I'd argue they are still near the top in terms of brute power, but so is Mougou.

Or maybe Hara doesn't give two shits about power scaling and just has character performance being based on plot, which would be quite unfortunate.
Banana will most likely defeat Danto soon tbh