JJK 245 Spoilers

What weakness? Hitting from inside? That's basically the weakness of everyone lol.

You can't be serious. Luffy literally got a retconned convoluted asspullery devil fruit change and awakening. He literally went from having a normal paramecia gum gum fruit to having a literal god fruit.

That's about as bad as it gets.

The fight, even though it has been going for like 50 chapters, is still getting started. Wait and see where it goes. Sukuna isn't like kaido. He's the Imu or THE BIG BAD EVIL GUY of this whole manga. He's not gonna get beaten that easily.

So stop worrying and just enjoy the ride.
That's why I compared it to Luffy vs Kaido. I hated it.

But this fight may end up the same.

I am enjoying, but worried about the inevitable nerfing of Sukuna and asspull power up without any build up (is there any??).

Except Maki's soul cutting blade and Yuji's soul swap technique?

Give me 1 or 2 ways to defeat Sukuna.

@zenox is partially right about nerfing Sukuna, the cursed tool has been taken away. So, it has already started.

I am enjoying, but worried about the inevitable nerfing of Sukuna and asspull power up without any build up (is there any??).

@zenox is partially right about nerfing Sukuna, the cursed tool has been taken away. So, it has already started.
I am surprised people actually thought higu will fully take sukuna’s cursed technique when the audience doesn’t even know what sukuna’s cursed technique is
It was obv from the start that his cursed technique wouldn’t be taken away
And that can only happen in 3 ways
1. Sukuna beats the allegation ( basically impossible )
2. The judge takes away 10 shadows instead of shrine
( But now it seems like gojo alrdy helped in that field )
3. Only slicing attacks are taken from sukuna
( this will be something like only partially taking away his cursed technique )

But now there is a new way where the judge simply confiscates his cursed tool instead of his ct
seems like higu’s plan didn’t fully work
But he still had sukuna get the death sentence and get his cursed tool taken away

And yeah abt the nerfing part
Gege is simply doing this to sukuna in steps while including various characters as rounds
1. Gojo
- made sukuna incapable of using barrier techniques ( main being domain expansion )
- made him incapable of using rct efficiently
- destroyed his 10 shadows technique

2. kashimo
- made sukuna use his trump card of reincarnation

3. higuruma
- take away sukuna’s cursed tool

these rounds are simply gonna increase with various character being thrown into the slaughter house
With yuji being the last man standing and delivering the final blow

Ah ofc he is playing with them
That’s why he used dismantle at full force with hand signs

atleast the confiscating cursed tool had a little bit “ ok so that can also happen I guess “ emotion to it
And higuruma has just started as a sorcerer
His lack of experience fucked this up for him

But higuruma and kusakabe straight up tanking sukuna’s slashing attacks is a way more bullshit situation

So u wanna talk abt plot armour via the events then ?
sukuna could have straight up shot dismantle at higuruma the moment he was coming down with yuji
But he wasn’t shown doing that
Shouldn’t that be considered as plot armour too

I don’t seee how u guys can ignore higu and Kusakabe tanking dismantle
Like that is way more impossible than just a hidden rule which higuruma didn’t know abt due to his lack of experience with his technique
I agree. This makes gojo's durability a complete mess compared to these bums. After all, Gojo was badly scarred without the falling flower technique. And this, please note, were not seal-reinforced cuts from tru sukuna. Yes, these were attacks inside the domain and there were more cuts, but the cuts of the current bitch under the seal should be noticeably stronger.And this is considering the fact that Gojo used RST at full power. On the other hand, Sukuna clearly does not want to kill Higuruma, but wants to learn his technique (sword). I hope gege will explain this discrepancy, of which there are several. 1 ) Cuts of today's full sukuna >>Sukuna cuts 15 fingers, which is a wanshot Ryu. 2) Cuts of the current Sukun>Cuts that caused huge damage to gojo (without a falling flower). 3) If he didn't want to kill higuruma, but wanted to learn his technique, why did he fold the seals?

Last edited:

Sukuna will be beaten by collective effort. Megumi being inside Sukuna will come into play. Yuji being the Vessal and a creation of Kenny will come into play. The 20th missing finger will come into play.

And everyone else will chip in and slowly weaken him.

Without nerfing Sukuna, the only other possibility for his defeat is if someone literally becomes stronger than him and oneshots him. That would be the worst outcome. If Gojo wasn't able to, the other shouldn't either.

So, nerfing and team battle will be key.