JJK 245 Spoilers

I literally work in Court of Law lmfao
Tbh you should separate reality from fiction because you are using too many real arguments. His CT isn't 100% accurate to current Law mechanisms unless you expect me to believe that the death sentence implies giving someone a magical sword that one shots the guilty with but a mere touch (still an ass pull)

Tbh you should separate reality to fiction. You are using too many real arguments. His CT isn't 100% accurate to current Law mechanisms unless you expect me to believe that the death sentence implies giving someone a magical sword that one shots the guilty with but a mere touch (still an ass pull)
Judgeman is still based on a real life judiciary system and makes judgments based on that.

It's just that the judgments themselves are supernatural (death penalty via sword, CT removal)

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Tbh you should separate reality from fiction because you are using too many real arguments. His CT isn't 100% accurate to current Law mechanisms unless you expect me to believe that the death sentence implies giving someone a magical sword that one shots the guilty with but a mere touch (still an ass pull)
Even fiction adheres to rules of our world especially if you make said fiction based on it.

The fact his DE took away an item that wasn't even present during Shibuya incident or even created is stupid lmfao

Because it only confiscates CE and CT, and Yuji doesn't have one of those.

Until today where it started confiscating Cursed Tools all of a sudden
nah, you just biased.
higuruma didn't know that he will confiscate ce form yuji. he thought he will take ct, cause yuji was the first enemy without ct that he met. all previous opponents had ct, so higuruma knew only about confiscation of ct. so he met yuji and only then he found out about confiscating ce, when someone doesn't have ct.
same here - he didn't know aboute judge confiscating cursed tool, when enemy has one. now he knows. just like in situation with yuji.
it's just matter of priorities: tools > ct > ce.

in the first situation you're being ok with that, but in exact same second situation - you don't

nah, you just biased.
higuruma didn't know that he will confiscate ce form yuji. he thought he will take ct, cause yuji was the first enemy without ct that he met. all previous opponents had ct, so higuruma knew only about confiscation of ct. so he met yuji and only then he found out about confiscating ce, when someone doesn't have ct.
same here - he didn't know aboute judge confiscating cursed tool, when enemy has one. now he knows. just like in situation with yuji.
it's just matter of priorities: tools > ct > ce.

in the first situation you're being ok with that, but in exact same second situation - you don't
How is a tool a priority over a CT in a person that has multiple CTs?
You're bending over backwards trying to justify this when it is just straight up ass

Even fiction adheres to rules of our world especially if you make said fiction based on it.

The fact his DE took away an item that wasn't even present during Shibuya incident or even created is stupid lmfao
his domain took ce from yuji just for pachinko slots. but he didn's used ct nor ce to play that damned game
Post automatically merged:

You're bending over backwards trying to justify this when it is just straight up ass
it's like saying "how ct a priority over a ce? he can confiscate ce from all opponents. it will make them unable to use ct, no?". i'm not justifying anything, i'm explaining how it works, cause it looks like half of wg didn't get it. or rather being biased cause of gojo/sukuna

Honest question to Sukuna glazers:
How do you want him to lose? And is the story shaping up to him losing in a satisfying manner to you?

And please don't give the "the villains will win" cope, it's a shonen after all. We know who the winner will be in the end, the journey is the thing we question

Leave it bro,

Sukuna fandom has become equivalent of Zoro/Mihawk fandom.

Sukuna not using world cutting slash and judge man not confiscating Sukuna's CT are both equally bad.

When something like this happens, the fandom of supposedly strong character will always call others "crying, coping, and everything inbetween".

The fights still need to be entertaining for me without any obvious stupidity whether against or in favor of my favorite character. But past few chapters have been really bad. I hope it will get better soon in next 2-3 chapters (or maybe not 🤦‍♂️🤣)

Honest question to Sukuna glazers:
How do you want him to lose? And is the story shaping up to him losing in a satisfying manner to you?

And please don't give the "the villains will win" cope, it's a shonen after all. We know who the winner will be in the end, the journey is the thing we question
Sukuna as "the overpowered villain" (usually a trope I pay the most attention to) so far is very satisfying to me, and in this chapter he went through the trial very in character: not giving a damn.

Itadori will defeat him eventually precisely because it's a shonen. So whether Sukuna's defeat will be satisfying or not will depend on how Itadori's ability to put him down is justified when that happens. It still isn't.