JJK 245 Spoilers

so this man regeneration is top 1
Gojo could've saved himself with this

Leave it bro,

Sukuna fandom has become equivalent of Zoro/Mihawk fandom.

Sukuna not using world cutting slash and judge man not confiscating Sukuna's CT are both equally bad.

When something like this happens, the fandom of supposedly strong character will always call others "crying, coping, and everything inbetween".

The fights still need to be entertaining for me without any obvious stupidity whether against or in favor of my favorite character. But past few chapters have been really bad. I hope it will get better soon in next 2-3 chapters (or maybe not 🤦‍♂️🤣)
That thing sabotaged Higuruma whole gameplan

And that's the real issue for me, and perhaps Nika as well.

I need something from Gege that makes Yuji counter Sukuna's CT(s).

I dont want them to win through fluke.
Precisely.
The whole gang put together is not even a third as strong as Sukuna.
And their grand plan just backfired on them, putting them in yet another pinch.

Everything we know about them and their powers puts them at Death's door rn, but you just know some bs is coming

but you just know some bs is coming
Exactly, Sukuna comes out stronger after every fight.

To make it clear, it would not have been an issue if it was not the last arc. What makes it bad is that these are last few chapters of this manga.
If it was 2nd last arc, there may have been some training on MC's end, but here? No chance.

If you dont understand the difference, it is your problem.

You cant say it is not legitimate concern and just a cope as Gojo fans 🤦‍♂️

And I think I understand Sukuna fans. They dont care about Sukuna's loss. They want Sukuna to dominate till end, and get taken out by surprise like Kenjaku so that they can claim nobody could defeat him, it was a sneak attack, plot armor killed him, etc.

On the contrary, we dont want Sukuna to lose in a cheap way.

Last edited:
The fundamental problem of this chapter is the narrative, the characters and the readers gain nothing from it. The fact of the matter is from a narrative standpoint this is deeply unsatisfying on both ends. Sukuna doesn't look clever and the heroes look stupid

Laying out and then putting forward the build up of the way that the heroes can nerf sukuna, with a focus specifically on sukuna's innate techniques

The narrative gives us an expectation either they succeed or they fail to address either Shrine or 10S

We then spend an entire chapter on possible outs and worst case scenarios from a legal standpoint. It's basically showing how our heroes are planning to hopefully even the playing field

All of this then lead to Sukuna not actually having an out in terms of his intelligence. He's actually effectively fucked. He didn't have a gambit, some technique, some legal loophole that would be incredibly obscure but apply perfectly to him. Instead his out comes in the form of the after thought weapon he had on hand.

A Weapon which prior to this chapter amounted to nothing significant. The narrative treated it like a narrative afterthought and yet now it is what effectively leaves Sukuna as he was before.

It is just deeply unsatisfying writing.

Sukuna doesn't look smart, just lucky

The heroes look like jackasses, higuruma especially

And multiple chapters were wasted providing us nothing cause Sukuna is the same as he was before.

And now Yorozu has found a way to piss me off even more from beyond the grave

Last edited:
man, I think it's pretty obvious at this point, that this is the final battle: Yuta vs Kenjaku, Uraume vs Hakari, Yuji vs Sukuna, I don't know whom Maki will fight, but she'll probably help Yuji or Yuta

The fundamental problem of this chapter is the narrative, the characters and the readers gain nothing from it. The fact of the matter is from a narrative standpoint this is deeply unsatisfying on both ends. Sukuna doesn't look clever and the heroes look stupid

Laying out and hen putting forward the build up of the way that the heroes can nerf sukuna, with a focus specifically on sukuna's innate techniques

The narrative gives us an expectation either they succeed or they fail to address either Shrine or 10S

We then spend an entire chapter on possible outs and worst case scenarios from a legal standpoint. It's basically showing how our heroes are planning to hopefully even the playing field

All of this then lead to Sukuna not actually having an out in terms of his intelligence. He's actually effectively fucked. He didn' have a ami, some echnique, some legal loophole tha would be incredibly obscure bu apply perfectly to him. Instead his out comes in the form of the after thought weapon he had on hand.

A Weapon which prior to this chapter amounted to nothing significant. The narrative treated it like a narrative afterthought and yet now it is what effectively leaves Sukuna as he was before.

And multiple chapters were wasted providing us nothing cause Sukuna is the same as he was before.

Great way to put it:kata:

Laying out and hen putting forward the build up of the way that the heroes can nerf sukuna, with a focus specifically on sukuna's innate techniques

All of this then lead to Sukuna not actually having an out in terms of his intelligence. He's actually effectively fucked. He didn' have a ami, some echnique, some legal loophole tha would be incredibly obscure bu apply perfectly to him. Instead his out comes in the form of the after thought weapon he had on hand.

This ☝️

Read it to understand why some of us dont like recent chapters.

Honest question to Sukuna glazers:
How do you want him to lose? And is the story shaping up to him losing in a satisfying manner to you?

And please don't give the "the villains will win" cope, it's a shonen after all. We know who the winner will be in the end, the journey is the thing we question
i'm not sukuna fan, but after gojo's defeat and sukuna's reincarnation, i dont's see any good way to put him down without shit up lvl up for main characters.
like how could yuji defeat him right away without power creep? he's even not at lvl of main jujusu high trio. yeah, he got some power up from eating his brothers and that-soul-swipe-whatever-it-is from yuki book, a think. but defeating gojo/sukuna lvl guy? no freaking way.

they need to nerf him down much more. gojo took away his domain and 10 shadows, kashimo took away reincarnation, but he's still much more powerfull than all the ohers. same goes for gojo - he would wipe the floor with all this guys even without domain.

so i'm hoping that gege will not take the route of "mc gets asspull power up just because and becomes god lvl character". it'll be so much better, if gege pull out something like fma ending, kinda ''all characters united defeat main antagonist'. yuji don't have to solo sukuna or gojo

Honest question to Sukuna glazers:
How do you want him to lose? And is the story shaping up to him losing in a satisfying manner to you?

And please don't give the "the villains will win" cope, it's a shonen after all. We know who the winner will be in the end, the journey is the thing we question
For now: Yuji and Maki vs. Sukuna (severely weakened)

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And before fanboys go for Pachinko and Yuji

Yuji had CE during the time he used Pachinko. So Higaruma taking his CE makes sense because it is only think he can take from Yuji in that sense

Sukuna didn't have the weapon during Shibuya therefor it shouldn't be something Higaruma can take as it isn't present during the crime of which Sukuna is on trial for

This is a literal cop out by Gege to save Sukuna from getting his CE or CT taken

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Really ???
An adult punishment as harsh as a death sentence given to a minor ?
Can u give a source
I am genuinely interested
It depends from country to country (while Legal systems are different in their own way they are also very alike)

If a minor commits a crime of severe level you can trial them as an adult and give them punishment you would give to a legal adult. I think one of youngest people given death penalty was a boy in USA, he was around 14-15 i think