All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Black and White 3, Legends: Kyurem, or Paradox Unova, all I hope is to see one of those 3 being announced next year in February.
legends kyurem where you start in the galar region and ghetsis’s ancestor leads you in a group to find religious freedom overseas

then you mingle with the unova natives who teach you how to survive in the region

end of the game: thanksgiving

Last edited:
Finally defeated the BBA Elite Four and Champion.
I personally had no problem defeating them.
Sorry Kieran but there is a huge difference between being a school champion and a regional champion.:wellwell:

Also when Kieran first sees the player, it is like he is having ptsd.:doffytroll:

When it comes to the BBA Elite Four, Drayton and Lacey are my two favorites.:moonwalk:

Finally defeated the BBA Elite Four and Champion.
I personally had no problem defeating them.
Sorry Kieran but there is a huge difference between being a school champion and a regional champion.:wellwell:

Also when Kieran first sees the player, it is like he is having ptsd.:doffytroll:

When it comes to the BBA Elite Four, Drayton and Lacey are my two favorites.:moonwalk:
damn you finished already? I've been using the past 2 days to try to finishing the pokedex X_X. And I just finished the first 'lecture' at the Coastal Biome to unlock the BBQs. Also planning to go to Area Zero first for the new Paradox pokemon before I proceed with the Elite 4

currently at 234/234 (missing Hydrapple, Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, Iron Boulder, Terapagos, and Pecharunt (7) but the full Blueberry Pokedex is at 243 so I'm not sure what the other 2 that I missing :( )
Post automatically merged:

:O

finished faster than my DLC PArt 2 run (so far) X_X

kind-hearted mela?

Last edited:
damn ain't even out... thought I was incompetent for not being able to unlock the supposed 'Mochi Mayhem' when it's not even possible to unlock atm w/o hacking or genning..

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonScarletViolet/comments/18k7dy5/_/kdpfglv

all within a 24-hr stretch yesterday as I was trying to catch Gouging Fire/Raging Bolt + completing the main story for Indigo Disk 🤭

Slakoth + Venomoth were easy with a Quick Ball but it legit took me 20+ turns to catch Scream Tail and nearly killing it several times at~10% HP (even had to retreat and restart the encounter which ofc is very risky in Area Zero; had a bunch of other Scream Tails even occupy me while the shiny tried to escape).

Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt were both caught under 5 turns X_X

Last edited: