Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that actually works against Arlong considering the notoriety and legend of the Sun Pirates and he still only worth 20 Million.
Post automatically merged:

Its probably gonna go til Sabaody and show us why Kuma chose those island for the Strawhats.
Arlong's bounty was low because he paid off the Marine officers to lower his reputation. Read the goddamn story

Recall when Whitebeard was introduced and Rockstar was like
"You probably heard of me, I am worth 90 Million!"

And folks were like "Who the fuck are you?".

Probably similar to that.
It's even worse to Arlong since he is only part of a rather strong crew which is still nothing to a Yonko crew.
If it's impressive that being part of the Sun pirates, then Speed ain't a fodder either.

Compared to actual grand line fodder yeah.
Arlong is an actual New World fodder.
He got his ass whooped throughout the Grandline and took Ls on screen. Then he decided to leave the dangerous seas, enslaved a weak village in East Blue and thought he's superior to humans. He just couldn't cope with the fact that he got utterly destroyed in the Grandline. Arlong was just a loser who couldn't content in the Grandline. That's it.

Meh... Oda's message only teasing about two characters fighting and the outmatch being something "unpredictable"...

So, Dragon or Kuma vs Saturn, which leaves us two possibilities:

- If it's Dragon vs Saturn, Dragon loses and that's it... Almost everyone thinks Dragon is superior to Saturn so this would be a good punch in the jaw to the fandom.

- If it's Kuma vs Saturn, Kuma beat Saturn with some help like Luffy, Bonney or the ancient robot due to some weakness from Saturn. I don't like this route, I hope not the case.

Blow mind plot twist, Dragon somehow arrives to Egghead and he reveals to be a bad guy, then he allies to Saturn or kill him for his own agenda.

So, we will have Sabo as the new RA leader and Dragon leading his true organisation, most likely mercenaries/underworld, declares the war to the world.

Evil Dragon leading an evil organisation would be dope.

Also, I think this is likely the last chapter of flashback... We are seeing things from "recent" events in the timeline.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Reminds me a certain someone who shat his pants about fighting yonkos for the OP...

That´s WG mods for you, yonko tier moderation.
Yonkou são muito fortes mano com kaidou sendo o ápice de todo o mundo, a personificação da força, o iluminado entre o céu e a terra, o rei dos 3 mundo ( terra, mar e ar), a criatura viva mais forte de todo o One Piece

Damn didn’t know losing to Borsalino meant fodder
:seriously:
Arlong was a member of the Sun pirates for years and sank tons of navy ships and was one of the strongest members of the Sun Pirates, a feared pirate crew throughout the grand line.

Arlong was not fodder in paradise.
You right arlong might be able to beat Crocodile with his skillset

Damn didn’t know losing to Borsalino meant fodder
:seriously:
Arlong was a member of the Sun pirates for years and sank tons of navy ships and was one of the strongest members of the Sun Pirates, a feared pirate crew throughout the grand line.

Arlong was not fodder in paradise.
From power inflation he pretty much did become fodder in comparison to other villains

Status
Not open for further replies.