Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
if that where true

there no reason for kuma walking corps, to be panic.. searching for bonney/seeking her out current time frame.

since kuma would saw her at MG(memory) might shown if he not full erased/

why he rushed back at mg for bonney before fleeing when he didn't see her. full panic father mode.

yeah kuma a ok with his daughter who not adult yet going to sea.

:seriously:
The odds that Kuma is looking for Bonney is extremely low

He doesn't have his mind, memories or emotion, even if the revolutionary army programmed him to go against the world government they can't put pseudo memories into him

He went back to Mariejois got cooked then disappeared again I'm betting he's just going to different wg facilities and will coincidentally end on egghead where Bonney will have a tearful shock seeing Kuma again and Kuma will only see her has the pirate jewelry Bonney with a 320 million bounty

You can try to ask @MrPayne I sometimes asked him about translations. He knows his stuff for sure. But don't try to steal him from us, still need him for the future.

:goyea:
I don’t contribute to much else so as long as I’m not at work I’ll always help with translations (espicially if it means I get to read non water marked Japanese raw lol)

Last edited:
Despite how he named his own power and his obsession with Nika? Debate it.

if that where true

there no reason for kuma walking corps, to be panic.. searching for bonney/seeking her out current time frame.

since kuma would saw her at MG(memory) might shown if he not full erased/

why he rushed back at mg for bonney before fleeing when he didn't see her. full panic father mode.

yeah kuma a ok with his daughter who not adult yet going to sea.

:seriously:
1- You're pushing your morals onto the character.
Yes, he's okay with it. He was also a literal child when he endured far worse things, and as far as he knows Bonney is doing great: he knows she's stronger than adults, he knows she's cured (that was the deal) and he knows she's free (far from a WG facility, that was the other thing he asked for).

2- Bonney wanted Kuma to notice her because she didn't know what was going on with Kuma: Kuma is honorable, that's 99% of his character, and he's keeping his word. Kuma not going to her makes perfect sense to his character.

3- What is MG? In any case, what you posted is unrelated to anything: we don't know why Kuma is rushing to Egghead now, because he shouldn't even know Bonney is there. Now that is still a mystery.

no was to keep her safe on sorbet, why would he want his 10 year old daughter at sea/where it dangerous

he would freak out

look what happen to kuma friends with bonney, they either died by blackbeard/captured by akainu

and now bonney is alone on her own. a child!

I swear some of you got leaks for memory

Sorbet was never part of the deal.

Kuma explicitly requested she be allowed to be raised in Sorbet cause he didn't want her trapped in some lab.

The deal was for Kuma to not get into contact with Bonney AT ALL. Otherwise Saturn was guaranteeing a one way trip for her to MJ as a slave.

Despite how he named his own power and his obsession with Nika? Debate it.

1- You're pushing your morals onto the character.
Yes, he's okay with it. He was also a literal child when he endured far worse things, and as far as he knows Bonney is doing great: he knows she's stronger than adults, he knows she's cured (that was the deal) and he knows she's free (far from a WG facility, that was the other thing he asked for).

2- Bonney wanted Kuma to notice her because she didn't know what was going on with Kuma: Kuma is honorable, that's 99% of his character, and he's keeping his word. Kuma not going to her makes perfect sense to his character.

3- What is MG? In any case, what you posted is unrelated to anything: we don't know why Kuma is rushing to Egghead now, because he shouldn't even know Bonney is there. Now that is still a mystery.

Kuma not going to her makes perfect sense to his character.
i stopped reading after saw this line,

mg- Marie Geois,

kuma basically passed bonney/see him look to left where bonney ran past, then he hit on the head....

but yeah.. it understandable with the amount of abuse/he suffered/memory he take longer for something to regestir why he ran back to MG and teleports away, even akainu said and hinted where kuma was going to... his daughter bonney (or akainu wouldn't be thinking of bonney saying her father never abandon her"

just before kuma rush away/searching for bonney... that not walking corps fully

i think vega punk did something to kuma/back up fail switch if they ever brought harm to bonnney.. and him seeing glance of bonney pretending to be old conney could been trigger/unlock vega punk installed.

Like I dunno why what Kuma is doing is considered weird

Kuma

Who's earliest part of his life has to do with being a Slave to CDs, seeing his father killed for nothing, and surviving one of the CD genocides

Who knows that a random "who gives a fuck" Celestial Dragon can just have an entire division of the Revolutionary Army wiped out to get Ginny.

And now Saturn personally guarantees He'd make sure Bonney ends up a slave. Why, based on Kuma's history, would you remotely think he'd wanna risk that.

Like I dunno why what Kuma is doing is considered weird

Kuma

Who's earliest part of his life has to do with being a Slave to CDs, seeing his father killed for nothing, and surviving one of the CD genocides

Who knows that a random "who gives a fuck" Celestial Dragon can just have an entire division of the Revolutionary Army wiped out to get Ginny.

And now Saturn personally guarantees He'd make sure Bonney ends up a slave. Why, based on Kuma's history, would you remotely think he'd wanna risk that.
kuma whole story in flashback was to raise his daughter over ra war.

to be with his family, as both bonney and kuma dream to be together/sail as father and daughter-freedom

other people but kuma don't want to be with bonney/or seek her out it freedom..

yeah kuma gonna leave his 10 year old to fend for herself/12 now.

that is not kuma character, and such bs lie.

trigger was back at MG shows kuma look to left in confusion at what he thought was conney(gets hit on the head)- but realized later it bonney back on momoiro island.

then we see sequence of kuma rush off in panic/fear and searching. and akainu thinking of bonney words about kuma never abandon her!

so that is proof imo and detail left by oda showing this, and showing now kuma is seeking her out (his earlier promise to wg is void since he saw her back at MG) vega punk must put fail switch so kuma could come back/since wg broke deal.. if he realize at that moment.

the only thing is that translation. because as mention above this fits with kuma not realizing bonney out sorbet kingdom.

as he promised bonney he be there for her always.. as she wished of her father.

in that case then confirms kuma has no idea bonney out of sorbet kingdom.

he still clueless, and mistaking even loved ones. prob thinks this girl looks like his daughter......if this the case........

so MG where kuma saw bonney pretending to be conney-(the wg promise becomes void at this point-he allowed to seek her out)

sequence of events shows kuma seeking bonney-further hinted by akainu realizing bonney words her father never leave her.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He probably ain’t top 5 at this point
Kanmei
Moubu
SBS
Ouki
Man’U (I fucking hate Man’U)
But pretty damn close, can’t see anyone besides these guys beating him
Kouen will definitely be stronger

Shouheikun too I think.

And Shin and Ouhon will surpass him

I'd say those 9 are above him.

Characters like Gaimou and Tou will probably be debatable once they show off their true strength

Status
Not open for further replies.