Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Holy shit, this guy used his strongest technique covered with ACoC and the most he did was THAT? Let me reassure him before he faints".

Kaido is such a sensible man, always make sure to motivate his opponents even if their strongest attacks don't do shit to him and they are left in the ground, helpless with their asses to the sky praying that luffy and law saves them from certain death.
Kaido the amateur haki user. Mistakenly called Zoro's god tier power for haki (that he ironically fully awakened a few chapters later)

it's the same thing week after week, especially throughout this flashback. We get initial spoilers, everybody calls it mid and boring. Then we get the actual spoilers and the raws and we realize the chapter is very good and 70% of people rate it 5/5. Is hate the only single thing keeping this forum from collapsing?
I think what even morefunny and sad is you can see the amount of trolling and other bullshit that goes in spoiler thread.
When chapter comes out it don't even get 10% of spoiler talk thread number of post for certain chapters LMAO .

C

CensoredbyWG

Fascinating tragic character. Watching his smile grow against Luffy was so cool to read/watch.
Which explains why he never smiled against poor zoro aswell.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido the amateur haki user. Mistakenly called Zoro's god tier power for haki (that he ironically fully awakened a few chapters later)
They know about CoC more than kaido himself lol

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CensoredbyWG

I wonder if bonney would need "distorted future: king of hell" to keep up with lucci.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.