Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
bonney absorbed memories

we have pudding who can take memory out of bonney and put them back into kuma!
That's true but only possible if pudding happens to be on the BB ship heading to egghead even if she is I doubt the BBP would let her out of their sight

Yes sure Yasheen.

This detail definitely implies that Kuma still has his memories, while Saturn was very clear with Vegapunk and ordered to wipe Kuma's memories.

This detail is not there only for us readers to understand how Kuma still had his memories until the very last minute, although he made a memory bubble.

Remove your agenda glasses, they are blinding you.
You’re the one coping with your agenda. You so badly want kuma to be pointless that it’s almost sad.

If S Snake who doesn’t know luffy can love her
Cindrys soulless body can fight back against her own aoul

Then you want me to think it’s impossible that kuma who still retained his memories and is on his way to egghead may be important. You clearly forgot what manga you’re reading lmao

I still think Kuma will die, his fruit goes to Vivi who I still think will rejoin the crew, and then maybe Bonney will join the crew as well.

And Kuma's soul will live on through Bonney.
Yeah, I think this is definitely the route we're going, though I wouldn't be surprised if Vivi's return will technically be temporary again and that she'll essentially leave the crew at the end of the series to become Queen of Alabasta.

You’re the one coping with your agenda. You so badly want kuma to be pointless that it’s almost sad.

Then you want me to think it’s impossible that kuma who still retained his memories and is on his way to egghead may be important. You clearly forgot what manga you’re reading lmao
All I see is Kuma's character perfectly concluding in this beautiful flashback and now Kuma living in Bonney through his memories and putting his faith on Luffy at the very last minute by saving the Strawhats

Yet, you somehow still believe that this will be ruined by Kuma coming back and doing something to Saturn

Ok Yasheen

btw, Luffy is ko, Zoro is stalled by Pucci and the others can't move due to Saturn power + the marines outside Egghead.Kuma is crucial at this point ( and the ancient robot). I can see Kuma sacrificing himself vs Saturn at this point, with the Android 16 move vs Cell :peperain:

I forgot Jinbe is free in this moment :pepebusi:

Oda can resolve the situation in many ways, imo Kuma+ the ancient Robot is the solution :christman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All I see is Kuma's character perfectly concluding in this beautiful flashback and now Kuma living in Bonney through his memories and putting his faith on Luffy at the very last minute by saving the Strawhats

Yet, you somehow still believe that this will be ruined by Kuma coming back and doing something to Saturn

Ok Yasheen
kuma's memories are definitely coming back tbh.
It will still be luffy who frees bonney though

The self-destruct thing will be used for something in the future FOR SURE, like Kuma will self-destruct in front of Saturn, giving the SHs a chance to escape.
It also means that Kizaru will be KO'd and humiliated on the ground OR Luffy will turn him into a Nika Stan. Either way we win...
It's perfect.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Ok Yasheen
Kuma getting his memory back and actually surving would be the worst decision oda could make with his character especially when we spent the last 8 chapters seeing that Kuma's entire life is about self sacrifice and putting others above himself

Kuma coming to egghead to do it one last time would be a poetic Shakespearen ending to his character arc

Non of this happily ever after Disney crap

Kuma shows up on Egghead, saves Bonney from Saturn.

Then maybe they have a short clash and Saturn overpowers Kuma and is about to kill him, Bonney screams and then that's when Luffy shows up and attacks Saturn.

That's how I see it going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.