Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma shows up on Egghead, saves Bonney from Saturn.

Then maybe they have a short clash and Saturn overpowers Kuma and is about to kill him, Bonney screams and then that's when Luffy shows up and attacks Saturn.

That's how I see it going down.
Such scene would make me puke of cringe.
Seriously, I don't really like this Luffy the new jesus route.
Also, someone has to take care of Kizaru, he's going to get up soon and only Luffy can stop Kizaru.

Kuma getting his memory back and actually surving would be the worst decision oda could make with his character especially when we spent the last 8 chapters seeing that Kuma's entire life is about self sacrifice and putting others above himself

Kuma coming to egghead to do it one last time would be a poetic Shakespearen ending to his character arc

Non of this happily ever after Disney crap
i don't see death thing happen. to make people die for feels is over used.

kuma was a hero, but who gonna save hero.

would like alternative to hero death bs

Guys, why is Bonney crying on the floor? She was being attacked by Saturn last time we saw her... Did I miss anything?
maybe flashback of her back in memory room....and more flashbacks come....

Wait you're telling me that no one has punched a celestial dragon in centuries? There's plenty of idiots in the OP verse who would
kuma punched king who wanted to become cd

so both luffy and kuma have done it.

Kuma shows up on Egghead, saves Bonney from Saturn.

Then maybe they have a short clash and Saturn overpowers Kuma and is about to kill him, Bonney screams and then that's when Luffy shows up and attacks Saturn.

That's how I see it going down.
Nah, Kuma has a bomb in his body. A gorosei being killed by a bomb collar (kuma) is so narratively beautiful after all the people the celestial dragons have enslaved and killed in those collars.

Kuma is about to free Bonney and pay the ultimate sacrifice

i don't see death thing happen. to make people die for feels is over used.

kuma was a hero, but who gonna save hero.

would like alternative to hero death bs

maybe flashback of her back in memory room....and more flashbacks come....

kuma punched king who wanted to become cd

so both luffy and kuma have done it.
WTF...!?

I will only accept a flashback about that Blackbeard ship arriving to Egghead (who is on board, motive to go to Egghead...).

Status
Not open for further replies.