Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a small theory about how this will go:

>Kuma arrives at the island. Saturn orders him to kill Bonney that will be in her child form (Vegapunk stated that without will he will even kill a child).
>Kuma starts to go against Bonney but recovers his memory while looking at her
>Attacks Saturn instead that is ready to kill him for his insubordination.
>This is the trigger for Kizaru to attack Saturn in insubordination. A true powerful attack and not the weak ass shit he tried earlier. We will finally see him changing for his uncertain justice to certain justice in order to protect those that he truly cared about.
>Kizaru vs Saturn starts. Kizaru fails. Luffy finally wakes up and defeats Saturn.
>ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA at the last moment

Backstory over. Bonney knows everything, but know Kuma ain't got no memories to regain.

Then again, now that Bonney knows everything, maybe she could give him those memories back through distorted future.

Though that would make it less tragic and One Piece needs more tragedy.

Last edited:
why show her on floor by memory this chapter?? unless it continue with big info drop next? the egg head incident?
It's just for perspective imo. The flashback is basically from Bonny's pov when she saw the memories. It should have been set right when she touched the bubble. But oda delayed it to hype up Saturn. So it's now kind of like, Bonney while in Saturn's arm, is thinking back to the time she saw the memories. It's like Inception :smart:

An Admiral could be imo. Thats a huge blow to the Marine morale, regardless of how people powerscale them. I think Kizaru might also make the sacrifice play.
We just came from an arc where two yonko got beaten/killed. So just Kizaru's defeat isn't on that level. But yeah, Kizaru betraying Saturn and sacrificing himself might be big news worthy. Oda been hinting at it the whole arc too.

Nah, Kuma has a bomb in his body. A gorosei being killed by a bomb collar (kuma) is so narratively beautiful after all the people the celestial dragons have enslaved and killed in those collars.

Kuma is about to free Bonney and pay the ultimate sacrifice

That could still happen along with what I just said.

It doesn't matter what agenda scenario you or Pringles say, Luffy will still attack Saturn.

That doesn't mean Luffy will fight Saturn though.

People are coping if they think a bomb designed to kill Kuma is enough to kill a Gorosei
Im 50/50. If Kuma actually does self destruct, someone like Vegapunk could make a weapon that could do it I would suppose.

Anyway, I dont even think the bomb discussed here has THAT point, its so that way Saturn has a trump card if VP/Kuma every betrayed him, i.e. just to kill Kuma.

Imo, Vegapunk never put in the bomb

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
The samething happened in thrillerbark the zombie girl corpse started doing stuff out of nowhere. So even tho Kuma lost his consciousness somehow the body is moving on instinct
Cindry is a really interesting character that doesn't get brought up enough.

Her smile as she is freed from being a zombie is an underrated Chopper moment.

Chopper ranting to Hogback that he would have supported his work, even if it was controversial, as long as it was actaully about reviving the dead for kind means, is a great moment.

I watched that scene recently, so it's been on my mind during this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.