Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
maybe bonney df can restore memory

she imagine stuff happening.. so maybe still chance.
We learned this chapter that Kuma retained his memories once he put them in the bubble, and they were then deleted later.

So, Bonney now has Kuma's memories, meaning Kuma or S-Bear could remove those memories with a Bubble without erasing Bonney's new memories of him.

Looking more and more like S-Bear will get Kuma's memories from Bonney to revive Kuma.

I still think Kuma will die, his fruit goes to Vivi who I still think will rejoin the crew, and then maybe Bonney will join the crew as well.

And Kuma's soul will live on through Bonney.
Yeah kuma’s physical form is more likely than not done for this arc. Even more with the self destruct button he has

I wouldn’t mind getting vivi and Bonney tbh
:handsup:
Vivi with the paw fruit as ship guard and Bonney as apprentice. Both of them carrying his will in different ways

Nah, Kuma has a bomb in his body. A gorosei being killed by a bomb collar (kuma) is so narratively beautiful after all the people the celestial dragons have enslaved and killed in those collars.

Kuma is about to free Bonney and pay the ultimate sacrifice
A guy like Saturn can't be negged like a fodder.

Yeah, but there is no point to give us this again unless Oda show us other perspectives... Caribou or Blackbeard ship, for example.
states end chapter she on floor crying

so could mean egg head incident--the final memories bonney sees...after the one we saw?

why show her on floor by memory this chapter?? unless it continue with big info drop next? the egg head incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.