Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
saturn spy den den , looks like the same one in cover with dragon... (and yes there other black den den mush look different)

but it was same one.
I'm unsure what you mean. When he spied on Kuma and Vegapunk, of course he used den den mushi technology to hear them, but he wasn't tapping into a call, as Vegapunk and Kuma were in the same room.

But Saturn spying happened when Vegapunk had just moved into the lab and hadn't taken proper control of it yet.

In current times they didn't even know the Straw Hats had defeated and captured York.
I still don't see Vegapunk not respecting Saturn, this would be poor writing

Saturn: "don't try to outsmart me"
Vegapunk: "nah i just didn't kill kuma lol"

Kuma is dead, his soul is not in his body

However, Vegapunk saving Kuma's soul somewhere, like in the Ancient Robot, could be that "outsmarting" and respect of Saturn's deal

I still don't see Vegapunk not respecting Saturn, this would be poor writing

Saturn: "don't try to outsmart me"
Vegapunk: "nah i just didn't kill kuma lol"

Kuma is dead, his soul is not in his body

However, Vegapunk saving Kuma's soul somewhere, like in the Ancient Robot, could be that "outsmarting" and respect of Saturn's deal
I was just pointing it out for the sake of pointing things out, I actually agree with you.

I'm unsure what you mean. When he spied on Kuma and Vegapunk, of course he used den den mushi technology to hear them, but he wasn't tapping into a call, as Vegapunk and Kuma were in the same room.

same design, lips jagged teeth/squint

not coincidence dragon told kuma to see vegapunk and that already placed. and dragon saying vegapunk had weak security.

maybe he blackmailed.. or......

would at least explain parent sacrifice dragon tried to tell kuma...hint don't get me killed...because saturn den den clue

No. Kaido said no one can beat him which excludes roger and WB. My point is that he won't make a statement like that unless he had knowledge about shanks power level. Characters using COO can sense general power level of characters.

Also as I said in the other thread , if shanks had any kind of win , why the fuck would Kaido think only joyboy can beat him?
So you do acknowledge that Rocks roger> kaido?

So that's clear portrayal for shanks.

Second. Kaido isn't infallible. He's not 100% reliable like the narrator is. He's just another character. And kaido is a very prideful character who prides himself in his strength.

Him saying only joyboy can beat him is just him believing his own hype lol.

Kaido said that no one can beat him while getting his ass kicked around by Nika goofy. And said that luffy can't beat him. Then proceeded to do just that lol.

So is kaido a liar? Or is it just him just hyping himself up?

Kaido is monologuing luffys Nika power awesomeness while saying no one can best him lmao. That's how you know that even kaido doesn't believe what he says.

yeah but they all look different to

the one with dragon same design with saturn

see the one you showed has missing teeth, not same as dragon and saturn one.
So you think Dragon is working with Saturn (being extorted or something) and sent Kuma willingly into his lap?

Sounds farfetched. The dialogue regarding his son seemed just like "Having a son is an exploitable weakness so no one must learn that I have one", although he still trusted Kuma to know as long as he didn't openly talk about it.
Post automatically merged:

So you do acknowledge that Rocks roger> kaido?

So that's clear portrayal for shanks.

Second. Kaido isn't infallible. He's not 100% reliable like the narrator is. He's just another character. And kaido is a very prideful character who prides himself in his strength.

Him saying only joyboy can beat him is just him believing his own hype lol.

Kaido said that no one can beat him while getting his ass kicked around by Nika goofy. And said that luffy can't beat him. Then proceeded to do just that lol.

So is kaido a liar? Or is it just him just hyping himself up?

Kaido is monologuing luffys Nika power awesomeness while saying no one can best him lmao. That's how you know that even kaido doesn't believe what he says.
It also just goes to show Kaido didn't even know the most basic stuff about Nika, since he didn't make any connection between Luffy's rubber body and powers and Nika.

Zoro agreed to Kuma’s terms because he thought there was a threat to Luffy’s life… That’s the whole thing… Now we have learned that there never was

Kuma was on th verge of killing Zoro for no reason… If Zoro never decided to do it or Zoro died doing it, nothing would happen… Kuma wouldn’t then take Luffy to the government just because Zoro was a bitch
I mean it don't matter if it there was no threat to luffy life kuma stilll wanted to test everyone.
After zoro left standing kuma could have said it was only test and stop .
But then the expected from your son dragon line won't have feel the same since kuma was talking about people who would died for luffy .
Plus we all know Oda did not think up this part yet lol .

So you think Dragon is working with Saturn (being extorted or something) and sent Kuma willingly into his lap?

Sounds farfetched. The dialogue regarding his son seemed just like "Having a son is an exploitable weakness so no one must learn that I have one", although he still trusted Kuma to know as long as he didn't openly talk about it.
1.dragon was seen before telling vega punk about building a army, before RA was made

2. later he when RA made, ivan was sent to prison and dragon told ivan to wait, because big army--the only big army i see is kuma clones/army, dragon seemed amused ivan was in prison nor did he tell kuma the reason of the big army.

3.next he talks about vega punk weak security and says he been looking for kuma about bonney, sets kuma to see vegapunk next. same time line that same den den from his RA shown with saturn.

the cover at least hints that den den came from Ra den den mushi. hinting there spy, or he being blackmailed and can't speak.

Saturn was obsessed with kuma, so can see sleeze bag get something over the Ra or leader. as there been spys in war to.

Status
Not open for further replies.