Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for mercy in this context is that Kuma kept his word of not capturing Luffy and left them alive in TB after Zoro took that pain...
Zoro took all the entered...you have also seen that he entered that bubble..
That's your opinion.

Until we see what happens during the cutaway, then I respectfully agree to disagree good sir.

Like I said, I'm not changing my mind.

He was already fucked up lol.
yet was conscious after all that.
If it was your luffy this was a feat , he passed out long back.
Let Zoro take his W lmao
Luffy normally fuck up him self when he fighting the persons .
One aspect i dislike Oda does for his fights for him since gears to this day .
So we never get anything like that for luffy unless he doing it to him self lol .

Anyway.

Yet again, Zoro enters the bubble, the scene cuts away, we see Kuma. We're not told if Kuma left or if it timeskipped to after. The reader gets no context except that he almost died, from the two that saw. Nothing else. Then Zoro says "thanks to your mercy," when Kuma brings it back up in Sabaody providing the missing context from the cutaway. My working theory that you won't be able to change my mind about is that he cut it short.

Him saying that even he would not be able to take it reaffirms my belief in this. Zoro probably took as much as he could near death, and Kuma cut it short early.
What a clown
Post automatically merged:

That's your opinion.

Until we see what happens during the cutaway, then I respectfully agree to disagree good sir.

You need to change your mind because you look like a real dummy

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
That's your opinion.

my uncle works for oda and he told me that it was actually sanji who woke up from the hilt thing and pushed zoro aside to take the pain bubble, the blood was just ketchup because zoro was embarrassed
:emohiyo:

Anyway.

Yet again, Zoro enters the bubble, the scene cuts away, we see Kuma. We're not told if Kuma left or if it timeskipped to after. The reader gets no context except that he almost died, from the two that saw. Nothing else. Then Zoro says "thanks to your mercy," when Kuma brings it back up in Sabaody providing the missing context from the cutaway. My working theory that you won't be able to change my mind about is that he cut it short.

Him saying that even he would not be able to take it reaffirms my belief in this. Zoro probably took as much as he could near death, and Kuma cut it short early.
People like you are the reason Sanji gets bullied so much, you people like to take away other feats with such atrocious comprehension, now see how badly we destroy that steroid cum slut Sanji with the same comprehension you're using now, remember you're easily outnumbered by fans in this forum, wait for the chapter to drop 🤣🤣

Anyway.

Oda took his time with Kuma's flashback, showing all the possible angle from his past
Yet you think that Oda wouldn't show Kuma taking Luffy's pain?
It's a lost battle already.

You’re coping and downplaying as usual
Tell me what is wrong in what I have said?
Was Zoro not unconscious for 3 days? or during chopper treatment?
Didn't he carry those wounds till saboady and post saboady?
do you think after that fucked up, he endured and said "nothing happened" or was he casual because he was "durable"?

People like you are the reason Sanji gets bullied so much, you people like to take away other feats with such atrocious comprehension, now see how badly we destroy that steroid cum slut Sanji with the same comprehension you're using now, remember you're easily outnumbered by fans in this forum, wait for the chapter to drop 🤣🤣
He’s jus mad sanji is a irrelevant bum whose currently getting STAREDIFFED

Luffy's pain to Kuma would have maybe been a nap.

Luffy's pain to Zoro was a trip to the ICU....

And Zoro fans are celebrating this....

:milaugh:
That pain effect last so long on Zoro .

Of course Kuma the goat the man was doing this week after week at fucking 17 .
Taking in the pain of everyone with no fucking doctor looking at him afterwards and was up hours later lol .
Without any sign of him being effected .

thank you for mercy in this context is that Kuma kept his word of not capturing Luffy and left them alive in TB after Zoro took that pain...
Zoro took all the entered...you have also seen that he entered that bubble..
So the argument here is that Kuma was thanking Kuma for upholding his end of the bargain, and that was meant to be "The Mercy Kuma showed."

That doesn't even make any sense. Kuma didn't say "You have to take the pain and I'll kill you whether you survive it or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.