Current Events Kizaru gave Luffy food.

If he is the one that gave Luffy food then you’re wrong

that automatically means that he’s not only pretending about not being able to even move at all… It also means that he wants Saturn to be defeated WITHOUT him appearing as though he has betrayed the government

do you understand?

No one knows Kizaru did this… meaning he doesn’t want to actually be seen as a traitor to the marines… Meaning he doesn’t want to stand up and proclaim that he wants to beat Saturn… And of course he doesn’t want to appear like he is betraying Saturn

if He stood up right now, Saturn would expect him to fight the strawhats… So Kizaru cannot stand up right now as he has to PRETEND THAT HE CANNOT HELP SATURN

Do you understand now? If Kizaru is the one that Gave Luffy food, there is absolutely no argument you can make

you’re only hope is that Kizaru isn’t the one that did it
Yeah sure. Bro.

Kizaru is done. Kizaru got one shot by one of the weakest gear 5 acoc punches.

Were you accidentally dropped on the ground as a baby? Does that explain why you have such low iq and make the most idiotic posts?

Seriously there is a reason why you are a Yonko tard and not just simply a normal Yonko fan, and also why no one takes you seriously in any arguments unless they are a Yonko tard like you.
Bro what the fuck is your problem.

Why all the insults?

@Sentinel another gold comment for the books. Bro got so shook that he just casually admitted his own projected agenda in his comment
Apparently arguing in favor of an Admiral is automatically pushing an agenda, lol.

There is just this simple case: You are not an admiral tard nor agenda driven. People don't get that you're mainly arguing about the way how the plot will progress from now on. Plus you stan Shanks. Like it's that obvious.
Were people pushing an agenda back then in WCI when they said Luffy will only fight Katakuri and not Big Mom? It's just as silly.

Were you accidentally dropped on the ground as a baby? Does that explain why you have such low iq and make the most idiotic posts?

Seriously there is a reason why you are a Yonko tard and not just simply a normal Yonko fan, and also why no one takes you seriously in any arguments unless they are a Yonko tard like you.
Always hilarious to see AdmiraL wankers malding like this

Apparently arguing in favor of an Admiral is automatically pushing an agenda, lol.

There is just this simple case: You are not an admiral tard nor agenda driven. People don't get that you're mainly arguing about the way how the plot will progress from now on. Plus you stan Shanks. Like it's that obvious.
Were people pushing an agenda back then in WCI when they said Luffy will only fight Katakuri and not Big Mom? It's just as silly.
I mean the difference is Saturn kind of has to go down here unless Kuma can just teleport them all away again, but Luffy HAS to fight him, Kuma and Bonney both think Nika will save them after all.

I mean the difference is Saturn kind of has to go down here unless Kuma can just teleport them all away again, but Luffy HAS to fight him, Kuma and Bonney both think Nika will save them after all.
I personally think Luffy will fight Saturn too, especially after he ate some food.
Tbh, Kuma really deserves his revenge but knowing Oda, I think Luffy will take this role to let them know that Nika is already there.
This is an important moment for Bonney and Kuma. Plus, Saturn was ridiculing Kuma's "bucanian stories", he's basically just asking to be "humbled" in the next chapters.

Yet again, people having a different view than ours don't necessarily mean they follow an agenda. At least not Paper.

No jokes, it really seems kizaru did it.

I know all the KO thing was nonsense and it was clear as a day for someone with a brain that he would have moved again (I mean, he even said it), but I did not figure it would be this.