ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
U clearly downplay when u reply to other user cmon now.
saying Panting and Roughed up against Lucci where Zoro Using KoH, where we only had 1 pages and half about clashing.
But When i used Luffy vs Kizaru, where he clearly look roughed up by your logic and u claiming me changing topic where u always ducking.
Did i even Downplay Luffy to begin with? Nope
Luffy did perform better against Lucci, Cuz we saw his POV. His fight with Lucci also got Offscreen in sum panel. We didn't saw his "full fight".

Now u compare it to Luffy who got 2 chapter dedicated to it, against Zoro who only got 1 pages and half about clashing, of course it ain't the same. U claim that this is a hard fight and took too long, Blud we didn't even get Zoro POV after that. No named Attack, We got Nothing. So claiming it to be a hard fight is WILD. Is that too hard to understand?
Luffy looking rough up in the Kizaru fight is a funny thing .
Check the chapter where he knock down Kizaru , luffy did not have mark on him like it all disappear .
Not getting in this debate but i do want to add that was funny .
Post automatically merged:

Saturn Panicking on Kuma's punch :milaugh:
Human weapon with father PU and broken DF and haki .
Yeah if i was Saturn i don't want to be taking that either still we all know he been okay .
It like Kaido making faces vs scabbards.
Post automatically merged:

We are still waiting for "that man" lol.
At this point i going with BB but it's been so long who the fuck knows lol .

Last edited:
alright Op is mid as fuck:seriously:

Kuma plot was telegraph:suresure:

The nika bullshit is out of the scale, a fuking admiral is switching side for nika too, this is even worst than FairyTale:josad:

Bonney powerup is so nonsensical:suresure:

Chihiro is 1000000time better than Nika Nika time to focus only on Kagurabachi for the following years:cheers:

Luffy looking rough up in the Kizaru fight is a funny thing .
Check the chapter where he knock down Kizaru , luffy did not have mark on him like it all disappear .
Not getting in this debate but i do want to add that was funny .
That was his Logic not mine, he said Zoro looking roughed up fighting Lucci where the real fight didn't even started yet, the same mark that G4 Luffy had fighting Kizaru. By that Meaning he also thinking, Luffy is having a hard fight with Kizaru. We Always see Mark whether they are tired or not. Its Oda artstyle.

At this point i going with BB but it's been so long who the fuck knows lol .
Yeah, because after Doflamingo, BM and Kaido he is practically the last one standing lol.

Caribou and the Poseidon information is becoming one of the oldest plot points of the whole post TS.
I really wonder if Oda did not just change his plans and that is why that plot never went anywhere.