ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Kuma has arrived as expected, and what an entrance! Oda is a tease with that final punch.
It is weird that Kuma’s leg seems to have been reattached and he even got a new hat.

It’s also weird where the food that Luffy is eating came from. I don’t think Caribou is that stealthy. Don’t think it’s the other Strawhats in the dome either.

But what a blow to those that spent all this time insulting people…claiming that Luffy will save Bonney or just restart his heartbeat like nothing.
He clearly put in full effort into fighting Kizaru since the drawback was more severe than we’ve seen before.

Then there were those that were trying to pretend that Kizaru wouldn’t be getting back up despite Luffy being in a worse state.
Letting blind hate of characters lead you to indulging in stupidity never works.

Great chapter to end the year, despite the drawn out end of the flashback

And why couldn't he have restarted his heartbeat? It worked in a damn interesting way against Kaidou.

I am not downplaying Zoro. I am just saying that Lucci vs Zoro is taking a long time if you compare it with Luffy vs Lucci and that Luffy performed better than Zoro in his fight with Lucci. I never said Lucci is stronger than Zoro, I only compared the relative difficulty of Luffy and Zoro against the same opponent. How is that Zoro downlplay? I know Zoro is the second strongest Straw hat, closest to Luffy in terms of Power. Zoro vs Lucci fight has not been given attention so yeah you are right I should not say that Lucci is a hard fight. Let's wait for the next few chapters. They will clear the smoke👍
I'm glad we on the same page then.:kata:
Tbh this is what discussion is supposed to had. not toxic one.

And why couldn't he have restarted his heartbeat? It worked in a damn interesting way against Kaidou.
Because luffys too exhausted.
Post automatically merged:

When it was pointed at them, but Kizaru moves like a laser: you don't see the light if you are not the target.
Idk about that but I’ll double check maybe you’re right. I just remember how bright it was when he went to Sentomaru.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I am not downplaying Zoro. I am just saying that Lucci vs Zoro is taking a long time if you compare it with Luffy vs Lucci and that Luffy performed better than Zoro in his fight with Lucci. I never said Lucci is stronger than Zoro, I only compared the relative difficulty of Luffy and Zoro against the same opponent. How is that Zoro downlplay? I know Zoro is the second strongest Straw hat, closest to Luffy in terms of Power. Zoro vs Lucci fight has not been given attention so yeah you are right I should not say that Lucci is a hard fight. Let's wait for the next few chapters. They will clear the smoke👍
I'm glad we on the same page then.:kata:
Tbh this is what discussion is supposed to had. not toxic one.
A balanced discussion on WorstGen? I guess world peace is possible after all :crazwhat: