ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
It definitely needs more fleshing out for consistency. But I kinda fill those holes on Oda's behalf nowadays cause I know he will be picking and choosing to skip side character exposition till EOS.
Yep the man even skip parts of the first admiral fight you can see he won't be able do everything like that .

Back in WC's castle, a place full of haki users, no one could trace Sunji.
Back in Wano, the Scabbards practically sneak-attacked Kaido.

And so on.

Kizaru can move hyper fast, you need a very advanced CoO to really perceive him, Saturn was doing other things and the others are not really relevant.

I have seen far worse in the past honesty.
Of course the others relevant but since there VA and they have CoO they don't matter since they will notice him .
Also you need to stop with this needing very advanced CoO to really perceive him.
WB who CoO was gone cause he could not even tell that he would get stab stop him from moving at light speed while being half dead.
What does Scabbards practically sneak-attacked Kaido even have to do with Kizaru .
In fact all that show is CoO is work when Oda feel like it cause he notice BM get beat and she was miles away from him LMAO .
Let just agree to disagree on people seeing Kizaru as a beam of light when moving so he could not give luffy food.

B

Borasey79

after kuma died, now luffy had legit reason to kick saturn's and kizaru's ass.
after all, kuma is SH's savior and they are all owe him big time.
That wouldn't work.
Saturn may deliver a fatal blow to Kuma, but Kuma won't actually die until he witnesses Nika fighting Saturn off and saving his daughter for good. Kuma dying right away just to push Luffy over the edge wouldn't complete Kuma's own arc.

B

Borasey79

He can't deflect the damage only the pain and someone else has to take it otherwise it returns to the original body.
The Nikyu Nikyu can deflect, reflect, or expel anything--hence why Kuma could even take his own memories out of his brain. The fruit has no intangibility limit, it's only up to the user.

The wind of fate will bring Dragon to Egghead when he's most needed, to save his former comrade's daughter and legacy.
He'll sweep in, save Bonney, bid farewell to Kuma, stare at luffy ("Is that... my Dad?!"), and fuck off before Saturn's defeat.
why need dragon when Nika himself is with them lol.

B

Borasey79

why need dragon when Nika himself is with them lol.
Because we've been shown a worried Dragon since the moment Kuma left their base of operation. If Kuma's to die here, Dragon needs to see what happened and why. Also, would be the perfect instance to bring all three factions--WG, Revs, and future PK--face-to-face, even if for a brief moment.