ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Kuma's father had faith in Nika without witnessing him.
Kuma has the the same faith, without a proper pragmatic basis.
Bonney has met Nika and will fight alongside him.

The middle point station there is both having faith, regardless, and witnessing first-person. Kuma is halfway from his father and his daughter. While he believes in Nika, he still needs to see him return proper to complete the transition of beliefs.
Only the drums of liberation needs to hit for them to know it.

That's cringe at its peakest.
Luffy received so much damage that fight he died, stop being a clown lmao.
No the laser barrier didn't kill Luffy nor left any major injury in him, stop quoting headcanon as facts.
Luffy “I nearly died!” Clearly the laser grid legit almost killed him.

And yall really are just arguing with headcanon as luffy is canonically in need of food to regain stamina before he can keep fighting. If he could just go right back into gear 5 like he could against Kaido, he would. But he can’t

We don't know how the AK made their robots. VP makes his starting from an organic basis, so there's always organic needs connected to it.
If the Ancient Robot will have a broader role other than deflecting this or that character, say by delivering a little info dump, then I do expect it to have a little personality to it, thus to be based on someone from the AK, ergo to have their needs/wants/desires.
Makes sense good theory :cheers:

Because we've been shown a worried Dragon since the moment Kuma left their base of operation. If Kuma's to die here, Dragon needs to see what happened and why. Also, would be the perfect instance to bring all three factions--WG, Revs, and future PK--face-to-face, even if for a brief moment.
Dragon isnt a dumbas who try to pick a direct confrontation, esp with admiral and gorosei there, plus sabo isnt with them, he already had alot things in his head. they already save him all the way from marie joa but kuma flee to follow his instinct. they're tried enough.

Blackbeard crew already on egghead. they could play factor to the win of luffy instead dragon.

Imagine a top fighter having to "act" being knocked out.
:mihanha:
This is another level of latrine cope
@Tensub @Pringles @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
As per the latrine bois. Kizaru is "acting". What kind of loser has to act being down in a battle of such proportions? Do these lots even think before they write?
They have to come up with the most deranged theories to justify Kizaru.

It's so obvious Luffy gets up and fights Saturnm

Luffy “I nearly died!” Clearly the laser grid legit almost killed him.

And yall really are just arguing with headcanon as luffy is canonically in need of food to regain stamina before he can keep fighting. If he could just go right back into gear 5 like he could against Kaido, he would. But he can’t
Laser grid is not a Kizaru attack, laser grid could not kill a kid lmao.
How sad one can go down in order to pursue some fallen agenda, epic clown behavior.

That's cringe at its peakest.
Luffy received so much damage that fight he died, stop being a clown lmao.
No the laser barrier didn't kill Luffy nor left any major injury in him, stop quoting headcanon as facts.
Well luffy is the one that said he though he would died from going threw them twice.
Like that is a fact in the manga but we al know shit plot so why even bother with certain aspects lol .

B

Borasey79

Dragon isnt a dumbas who try to pick a direct confrontation, esp with admiral and gorosei there, plus sabo isnt with them, he already had alot things in his head. they already save him all the way from marie joa but kuma flee to follow his instinct. they're tried enough.

Blackbeard crew already on egghead. they could play factor to the win of luffy instead dragon.
Dude, read my posts if you decide to reply to them.
I don't expect Dragon to do anything fighting-wise. I only think he might pop in, save Bonney (his comrade's daughter; also, Dragon's redemption for not having saved Ginny), to tip his hat to Luffy, and to dip out.
BB is not part of the arc proper. BB is left for the epilogue. After the main conflict between the SHs + VP and the WG + Saturn is ended, the two BB spies will sneakly come in and steal some important knowledge/technology, nothing more, nothing less. This is not the time for the SHs to face any BBP. This is not the place for Dragon to be fodderized either.

Well luffy is the one that said he though he would died from going threw them twice.
Like that is a fact in the manga but we al know shit plot so why even bother with certain aspects lol .
Just Luffy overreacting as he always does.
A Kid was thrown there and still alive and Bonney doesn't even comes close to Luffy's endurance.
Same situation as Luffy calling samurai strong or Don Chinjao strong lol

It's so fucking dumb that Saturn has to ask fodder to deal with Luffy who is literally lying on the ground eating, he can stop Sanji from moving but can't kill someone who can't even do shit

Oda is such a clown sometimes