ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Not even shanks can use targeted usage, no way Saturn can.
If Rayleigh can, Shanks can. If you're talking about the incident on Whitebeards ship, he was doing that to intimidate.
Post automatically merged:

He literally was incapable of targeted CoC back in Wano when he was knocking out his own crew when he used it on Ryokugyu.

CoC isn’t something that is single targeted. Never has been.
Rayleigh literally targets specific people and leaves others out of a coc burst in sabaody. Shanks is better than him. If he's not targeting it's because he doesn't give a fuck. His crew needs to be strong enough to take that shit.

If Rayleigh can, Shanks can. If you're talking about the incident on Whitebeards ship, he was doing that to intimidate.

Rayleigh literally targets specific people and leaves others out of a coc burst in sabaody. Shanks is better than him. If he's not targeting it's because he doesn't give a fuck. His crew needs to be strong enough to take that shit.
No Rayleigh didn’t? Shachi even said the blast tried to knock him out. Rayleigh didn’t focus it at all he just used it to knock out fodder

And why couldn't he have restarted his heartbeat? It worked in a damn interesting way against Kaidou.
It was clear that Oda just wanted to sideline Luffy & Kizaru to focus on the plot with Saturn. He made the drawback more severe than we’ve ever seen, so it just indicates that Luffy wouldn’t be able to save Bonney in time and someone else would have to.

Oda has always been loose with such things for the sake of the plot.

If i remember right luffy used target CoC haki when in was in prison in wano .
It was vs weak people only and there no strong people but he still target them.
I don't think what Saturn doing is haki but DF power .
Still would CoC even effect Atlas since she a robo in term of making her faint lol.

So weakened shrivelled luffy > Sanji? Luffy can move but not sanji lol.
Don't think he was paying attention to luffy since he already so weak .
He get caught off guard when he saw luffy eating .
Saturn just rather mind fuck and torture a 12 year old and kill her , this man truly has issues

If i remember right luffy used target CoC haki when in was in prison in wano .
It was vs weak people only and there no strong people but he still target them.
I don't think what Saturn doing is haki but DF power .
Still would CoC even effect Atlas since she a robo in term of making her faint lol.
He didn’t use target CoC he just made every weakling in the ring pass out, the blast didn’t reach anyone outside of the ring.

As I said, if shanks couldnt do it, I doubt targeted CoC is ever going to be a thing

Did not most people have Kuma saving bonney first before luffy .
As for power powerscale we know that Kuma will get in some hit it's just question how much damage it will do.
Truth the biggest issues in seeing how this arc will go is what Oda want to do with Saturn .
Unlike other arcs where we know the bad guy will get beat it's not 100% certain that will happen here .
There other aspect and plot points but that is biggest when it come to knowing what going to happen .
I don’t think that Saturn is getting outright defeated here, but even then that doesn’t really determine much about his powerscale. His regeneration (presumed immortality) is enough to ensure he survives pretty much anything thrown at him. He’ll likely still be around to secure the Seraphim for the WG since he has the highest authority.

As PaperChampion said, people are just jumping the gun. The Gorosei still have importance for the end of the series. If their supposed immortality is dealt with this quickly upon introduction, it does no favours for the remaining 4 when we get to them. So Saturn could be weaker or stronger than top tiers, that doesn’t matter as much. It’s the weird magic circle (supposedly tied to Imu) & immortality that make him different from typical arc villains.

Did not most people have Kuma saving bonney first before luffy .
As for power powerscale we know that Kuma will get in some hit it's just question how much damage it will do.
Truth the biggest issues in seeing how this arc will go is what Oda want to do with Saturn .
Unlike other arcs where we know the bad guy will get beat it's not 100% certain that will happen here .
There other aspect and plot points but that is biggest when it come to knowing what going to happen .
His hit will either fail to connect or don't do much damage at all (although Saturn would really deserve it).

Common rule of Oda's writing: If such a satisfying and hyped up punch were to connect and do significant damage, he would've shown the full punch at the end of this chapter.

It has been this way every single time he writes sth like that.

When he uses such a wind up to a punch as a cliffhanger you can be sure it won't end up like most fans hope for.

He didn’t use target CoC he just made every weakling in the ring pass out, the blast didn’t reach anyone outside of the ring.

As I said, if shanks couldnt do it, I doubt targeted CoC is ever going to be a thing
I believe the main issue with people thinking CoC can be targeted is Oda giving Usopp a free pass. With the way it should supposedly work, Usopp should be passing out anytime it’s used nearby him. It’s all for the sake of the plot

I believe the main issue with people thinking CoC can be targeted is Oda giving Usopp a free pass. With the way it should supposedly work, Usopp should be passing out anytime it’s used nearby him. It’s all for the sake of the plot
Eh in comparison to most world Usopp isn’t fodder remember even some of the beast pirates fodder weaker than Usopp survived big moms CoC.

? Isnt that exactly what he did miles away to Ryokugyuu lol?
No he was knocking people out on his own ship when he did it