Questions & Mysteries Who gave Luffy food?

Which character fed Luffy in last chapter?

• Kizaru

• Caribou

• Himself (Nika imagination bs)

• One of the SHs

• Someone else (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could see it being Kizaru and then Luffy says "thank you for giving me food Kizaru" and accepting that he sides up with him.

I don't think that Luffy can hold a grudge on Kizaru knowing that his grandpa is a marine and he knows that Kizaru is just doing his job.

It could also be just Caribou or one of those food machines that broke.

Panel's focus on Kizaru who is thinking about people that are in danger, him being shown to do Nika dance and shit, and being the most likely suspect capable of doing it (isn't paralzyed by Saturn, can move faster than eye can see, knows how food machine works)
Kizaru always shines when he uses teleportation. Feels pretty bizarre given how he always leaves a light trail when he uses his speed. Pretty unlikely but not impossible.

I personally think it was Kizaru, per what people already said here. Caribou is also a good guess, but I doubt that he would risk himself so much in the middle of such battle, specially after all the treatment he received from the strawhats recently.

Yeah, it could, yet is the only dish in the picture.
Since when is pizza and chicken drumsticks in a ramen bowl? I think Atlas or York would be more likely than Kizaru. But, Oda has the RAs, the mention of an emperor’s barricade, and a panel of Kizaru sitting more upright in the nearby panels. Also, Kuma entered the scene. All bets are off, IMO. The food will be governed by Oda logic.

Since when is pizza and chicken drumsticks in a ramen bowl? I think Atlas or York would be more likely than Kizaru. But, Oda has the RAs, the mention of an emperor’s barricade, and a panel of Kizaru sitting more upright in the nearby panels. Also, Kuma entered the scene. All bets are off, IMO. The food will be governed by Oda logic.

Its more that when you order on that machine you choose what you take .
Kizaru favorite food is ramen . SO it make sense for him to at least get 1 ramen bowl . Could be a clear hint from Oda

Yeah, whatever.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think Caribou is the most likely suspect he's the only one unaccounted for, he's brought luffy before and luffy and the strawhats are the only way he's getting off egghead alive and also the only one with the power to haul and deliver that much food unnoticed by a 30 foot spider demon

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Probably Caribou but I'll say Luffy he created a sunglasses out of nowhere
Him using his rubber abilities to shape his body into glasses doesn't = Conjure edible food out of nowhere where do people even come up with these theories

Idk kizaru switching spots is weird but I feel like oda is being to obvious with it. Pump fake?
Post automatically merged:

Him using his rubber abilities to shape his body into glasses doesn't = Conjure edible food out of nowhere where do people even come up with these theories
How did your post not automerge?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Idk kizaru switching spots is weird but I feel like oda is being to obvious with it. Pump fake?
I wouldn't mind if kizaru goes turn coat to protect his friends but I'd want it to be a more significant moment than sneaking the guy who just gave him brain damage a burger

Shot Saturn with laser or something that'll rock the community

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Post automatically merged:

How did your post not automerge?
Ah my friend I have overcome such limitations