One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right now why Oda hint Douglas Bullet bounty, he was already planning to reveal Roger and the other Yonkous bounty.
Now after we get their bounty, I want so badly the bounty of Douglas, some say he having something above 3-4B aswell..
I would like to know how the conversation of Rogers bounty came to be and why they are talking about it after he is dead already same with WB...I see no need to show his bounty...

Jesus, Rox was stacked. Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, and Shiki?

Pretty sweet that Garp and Roger teamed to best Rox, now we know why they were so friendly towards each other. Plus it gives way more hype to Garp, and shows that he was truly on Roger’s level, as well as Whitebeard’s, and was indeed the strongest marine. Also shows he would have ripped Akainu in half at Marineford. Though I wonder what the impetus was for getting the chapter on Rox now is. Did somebody at Reverie say something about it and we got an info dump?

The Yonko bounty release is cool, and 4+ billion is insane. I’d be willing to bet that Shanks has been suppressed a bit due to his help to the WG, and that he’s the youngest of the four original Yonko. Also lol at the people trying to denigrate Shanks strength according to his bounty. To think though that Dragon could have a bounty close to a billion higher than the strongest Yonko though...he’s probably strong as hell.
It's doing Garp justice he together with Rodger took down someone who was the Captain of WB, Kaidou, BM. :steef:

If you think about it Kaido's bounty is actually pretty low given the kind of violence he is into. He is like Captain Kidd on steroids yet he only has a measly 200m on big mom and 600m on Shanks. He doesn't outclass the others like how Luffy outclasses the rest of the Worst gen superookies.

M

MD Zolo

I know right now why Oda hint Douglas Bullet bounty, he was already planning to reveal Roger and the other Yonkous bounty.
Now after we get their bounty, I want so badly the bounty of Douglas, some say he having something above 3-4B aswell..
Wasn't Douglas Bullet's bounty stated to be 1.3 billion. I remember something like that from Artur I think.

If you think about it Kaido's bounty is actually pretty low given the kind of violence he is into. He is like Captain Kidd on steroids yet he only has a measly 200m on big mom and 600m on Shanks. He doesn't outclass the others like how Luffy outclasses the rest of the Worst gen superookies.
I think that at that point doesn’t matter much. In general neither is more dangerous than the other....

Definitely not. What do you think?
I don't think so at all either
Back then they seem like a force that would easily match the navy. And just imagine adding all their current crews to that stength. Theyd easily even have enough to beat the world government as a whole

I think the strawhats will surpass the roger pirates
While the 11 supernova as a whole surpass rox even tho they wont necessarily be 1 crew
Who was the FM of the Rox crew? Shiki?
Shiki does seem the most piratey and ambitious back then
New spoiler

Op Op no mi is more worth than yonkos

:kappa:
Prime law >= wb when he fully masters his abilities and becomes top tier
:feelsokeman::steef:
I like the theory that Rox was Blackbeard's dad, with Blackbeard inheriting his dark will. The revenge of the Blackbeard family is about to come :steef:
I cant really imagine a bad guy leading people like newgate, shakky, etc. Tho i can see bb being his kid and not happy with his downfall

In Two Piece, Luffy had died. A new protagonist steps up to search for his two treasures to become the new Pirate King. Before entering New World, Zoro trains him. In one of the movies, Usopp trains in Impel Down and becomes unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.