One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck that shit... As if Oda would've chosen to stave off showing his bounty last chapter for it to be less than 2 billion
No bounty was shown the last chapter. And he won't have a high frozen bounty. He did become a warlord at a very young age just like Doffy. I think his new bounty will probably be in the range of 1.5B-2B. He can't really be in the same threat class as the emperors given he doesn't command an army.

No bounty was shown the last chapter. And he won't have a high frozen bounty. He did become a warlord at a very young age just like Doffy. I think his new bounty will probably be in the range of 1.5B-2B. He can't really be in the same threat class as the emperors given he doesn't command an army.
Well we know every other warlord's frozen bounties already except Mihawk's

And as i explained before, this Warlord arrest thing is itself a new incident that will add to mihawk's frozen bounty when its finally revealed... If Mihawk defeats an admiral during this incident then theres nno way he's gonna have less than 2 billion

In fact the only way Mihawk's bounty won't increase at all from his frozen bounty is if they send only fodder at him who wouldn't even have defeated him years ago when he had that bounty

I know right now why Oda hint Douglas Bullet bounty, he was already planning to reveal Roger and the other Yonkous bounty.
Now after we get their bounty, I want so badly the bounty of Douglas, some say he having something above 3-4B aswell..

Status
Not open for further replies.