One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I simply didn't experience it first person :cheers:
''das aiight''
Post automatically merged:

It's coz Luffy's story no longer involves Commanders... When Luffy's story involved WArlords, we have Jaya immediately after Crocodile and ALabasta and we have the highest bounty of a "normal" Warlord with Doffy... When Luffy's story involved commanders, we get Jack, Cracker, Smoothie and Katakuri's bounty... When Luffy's story involves Yonkou themselves now, we get Blackbeard and then other Yonkou bounties... the higher Luffy goes, the more irrelevant some bounties become... King might even have a higher bounty than Luffy but its irrelevant now since King isnt a major threat anymore
maybe, but i still would like to know it though

Do you guys think SHs will be as strong as Rox or Roger pirates at EoS??

In my opinion they may not be as strong as Rox or Roger pirates but they may be more competant.They may be able to execute the task required by the ones who could find OP better than Roger pirates.

Whitebeard didn't care about treasure while he was in that crew. He probably only got the fuel of forming his crew after meeting Roger
but he was still on that crew nonetheless so he had to be FM since he was the strongest

In fact, we don't actually know why any of these guys were on this crew or what the Rox guy's dream was
Post automatically merged:

Y'all....

Bounties got nothing to do with power levels :pepeanger:
Except Mihawk's bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.