Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Every Egghead chapter that drops ties Sanji's character even more to the arc's plot

Bonney's origin is literally a copy paste of Sanji's, no one saw that coming

:ohreally:
Yeah but at the same time I don’t have high hopes for Sanji to do anything super major (I’m all for Kuma to get his shine though).

I feel like he’ll do something and it could be as small as stay paralyzed but offer to take Kumas pain so Kuma can continue protecting Bonney and fighting Saturn or even less but I feel like he’ll be involved someway.

The more I see this arc may end soon clearly Saturn is out of league character he is too powerful .

Luffy’s recovery may depend if Sanji can help him in fight . But

Lack of opponent for straw hats suggests to me they maybe force to escape .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's too early to give up
:endthis:
Sanji literally just got a 1B+ bounty when there were HUGE chances he wouldn't break that mark for gag purposes (instead we got the classic, someone else with a higher bounty back), solo'ed a Calamity, had a somewhat better performance against the Seraphims than both Luffy and Zoro, as far as what was shown to us, but people are getting pissed because he isn't soloing the first Gorosei to appear as an enemy.
xD
Y'all need to chill the fuck out and wait for the story to unfold.
There's only one Gorosei that matters, after all.
:goquad:

Sanji literally just got a 1B+ bounty when there were HUGE chances he wouldn't break that mark for gag purposes (instead we got the classic, someone else with a higher bounty back), solo'ed a Calamity, had a somewhat better performance against the Seraphims than both Luffy and Zoro, as far as what was shown to us, but people are getting pissed because he isn't soloing the first Gorosei to appear as an enemy.
xD
:gosecon:

xD
Preach

We Sanji bros are a tough bunch
Sanji will shine
Just don't expect him to beat Luffy or Zoro

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
xD