[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

+ for the Sherlock gif

But you told me not to be overly focused on you, yet you are micro-examining Rej in the same manner :smithnie:

Then again, which country could be possibly more evil.
The thing is Rej coasted entire day, do nothing, only just trolls, drag the thread and suddenly comes, throw four random name and claim and others like "Oh okay" like whatever he did previously was all good and we can forget that

I tend to cultafia or mafia.

It would be fun if this game includes conspiracy theories, this would make WHO alliance probably mafia.
It is also possible that there are multile viruses. We saw the Flu write up.
This is def not a normal game and Al loves hidden mechanics

Welcome! Pls help, krogo :catcry:

We assume so, it's about getting infected.
Honestly, the other option is Covid is similar to PB/Pest in ToS. Infects everyone and wins or something.

The thing is Rej coasted entire day, do nothing, only just trolls, drag the thread and suddenly comes, throw four random name and claim and others like "Oh okay" like whatever he did previously was all good and we can forget that
You yourself said that he always plays on a whim, so what's the problem here? Maybe he is living up to the role :milaugh:

Why tag the hosts though, to make them laugh on a false/true claim?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is def not a normal game and Al loves hidden mechanics

Honestly, the other option is Covid is similar to PB/Pest in ToS. Infects everyone and wins or something.
It would be interesting if it were like PB/pest, but in a bigger scale, like a mafia. And once they infested everyone, they will awaken as a new world power. I still tend to Beijing, they would profit economically.
Also Pyongyang thinks it is bad to be dependand only on Beijing.

What is the big deal about claiming anyway? There are so many countries in the world, anyone could claim anything no one can question. I can say I'm Vatican, and?

But they probably went for the prominent countries. So Korea doesn't sound far off. I dunno, I picked up on it right away.

N

Noctis

You yourself said that he always plays on a whim, so what's the problem here? Maybe he is living up to the role :milaugh:

Why tag the hosts though, to make them laugh on a false/true claim?
I say Rej do crazy things regardless of his faction but doesn't mean he doesn't try to game solve as town... like quote me one Rej post that worth saying "Yeah he's trying to game solve" he's trying fabricate his crazy gameplay but only crazy part not where he try to contribute
Post automatically merged:

His claim also doesn't ring true to me, feels made up.
Why do you think it's made up?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What is the big deal about claiming anyway? There are so many countries in the world, anyone could claim anything no one can question. I can say I'm Vatican, and?

But they probably went for the prominent countries. So Korea doesn't sound far off. I dunno, I picked up on it right away.
It would be fun if they chose countries with prominent millitary power, so we might have turkiye, france, UK, germany, USA, russia, vietnam, brasil, iran, india
basically countries that had media prominence through cold war, covid or through other headlines

mafia is always a game where people go at each others throat, like politicians do
it would be utterly fun if anyone who claimed joins the roleplay fun *gg*

and with that, back to the game

It would be fun if they chose countries with prominent millitary power, so we might have turkiye, france, UK, germany, USA, russia, vietnam, brasil, iran, india
basically countries that had media prominence through cold war, covid or through other headlines
It makes sense to have COVID headlines key countries like China, Italy, US, Spain, Brazil, Iran, UK etc.?

South Korea handled it really well. I just don't see how North Korea fits.

Are you saying your military power is relevant?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Finalbeta
We want some updates from you, you have the opportunity to reform your reads and maybe we can find a diplomatic way to resolve it.

It makes sense to have COVID headlines key countries like China, Italy, US, Spain, Brazil, Iran, UK etc.?

South Korea handled it really well. I just don't see how North Korea fits.

Are you saying your military power is relevant?
North Korea made headlines by not being infected, and once Kim had his health issues there were alot of hefty rumors going around about us. And we also raised our health care emergency. We received millions of masks from China in exchange for coal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion You’ve been a little quiet compared to previous rounds, but can you think of a reason why Nat keeps coming back and saying the two of us specifically are acting suspicious? What’s your read on her?
Has she said that? I stopped reading at page 13 because I was having trouble following while drinking. And I'm celebrating my sis's birthday today. Soooo. Probably won't do a great job at following today either.

Status
Not open for further replies.