One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so at all either
Back then they seem like a force that would easily match the navy. And just imagine adding all their current crews to that stength. Theyd easily even have enough to beat the world government as a whole

I think the strawhats will surpass the roger pirates
While the 11 supernova as a whole surpass rox even tho they wont necessarily be 1 crew
I think waiting for proper translation would be better option. Coz i think Roxx formed an alliance with Shiki and WB while Kaido and BM were part of the crew (that was clearly mentioned before but not Shiki and WB).

If they all were really a part of Roxx crew than how the f*ck Garp and Roger defeated them. What would be the condition of WG and marines back than. Lol

Jesus, Rox was stacked. Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, and Shiki?

Pretty sweet that Garp and Roger teamed to best Rox, now we know why they were so friendly towards each other. Plus it gives way more hype to Garp, and shows that he was truly on Roger’s level, as well as Whitebeard’s, and was indeed the strongest marine. Also shows he would have ripped Akainu in half at Marineford. Though I wonder what the impetus was for getting the chapter on Rox now is. Did somebody at Reverie say something about it and we got an info dump?

The Yonko bounty release is cool, and 4+ billion is insane. I’d be willing to bet that Shanks has been suppressed a bit due to his help to the WG, and that he’s the youngest of the four original Yonko. Also lol at the people trying to denigrate Shanks strength according to his bounty. To think though that Dragon could have a bounty close to a billion higher than the strongest Yonko though...he’s probably strong as hell.
Who knows maybe Garp's part in that war was akin to Law's when he fought Doflamingo along with Luffy... Maybe he helped a lot but most of the work was done by Roger.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It didn't say that….it said Kaidou's and BM's Bounty must be over 2 Billion, what was obvious, because BB had one over 2 Billion and he is quit new. About shanks, it was just a guess, without any confirmation, which said shanks might have the highest Bounty. Just a guess, to hype up People. Did People really think, Oda would reveal such thing in a Magazine?...
Me: 1 Like
Lol where you get that from?
That article from vjump said “BM and Kaido are over 2 billion?!”
And “Feel like Shanks has the highest bounty...!!”
They’re just some text to hype characters up with no confirmation of anything, fans just jump to their conclusions
EtenBoby write's this right after my comment.
EtenBoby: 12 Likes
Me: Am i a Joke to you? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.